Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Tishy

• Members

Andre, you ordering the feeds?

Jen's alone with Chelsia in the bathroom now. She says she's so [!@#$%^&*] scared. Chelsia doesn't know what to expect. She says that James pissed off Amanda so Amanda could put her and him up.

Jen asks Chelsia if she and James agree on everything, and she says no. Jen says that neither do her and Parker. Chelsia says it sucks.

Feb1353926-13173920.jpg

Jen says that Ryan is no longer on her side anymore and she doesn't know why she went to bat for him yesterday. Chelsia asks if she thinks the show could tear them apart, but Jen says no. She thinks there will be animosity and hurt feelings, but no breakup.

Feb1354046-13174040.jpg

Sheila, Ryan and Allison talking in the bedroom. Jen walks through and goes into the other room. Ryan follows her...

Feb1354155-13174148.jpg

Jen says that she will send Ryan home if he's going to campaign against her. Ryan says that this game is not going to be fair until one of them are gone, and he's not going to lie down for her.

1%202-13-2008%205.42.50%20PM-13174251.jp

Ryan says that this is not going to work. Jen says that she doesn't want to be on the block against him anymore. Jen says that she knows Ryan is trying to plot with Sheila and Adam to vote against her. Ryan says that's not true. Jen says, "Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you." Ryan is frustrated.

1%202-13-2008%205.42.41%20PM-13174242.jp

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan says, "What do you want me to do?" and Jen says, "I want you to do for me what I did for you last night!"

She storms out. She says, "Don't put me up. Don't put me up. I'm voting Ryan and Allison out. I can't play this game while he's here!"

Everyone looked surprised as Jen stormed out of the room, angry. Jen's looking for Amanda to tell her not to put her and Parker up against Ryan. She wants Ryan out.

Now she's looking for Parker...

Ooh, Amanda's in the Diary Room. We just saw her, but it cut away quickly.

• Members

Ryan/Jen are back to arguing in the bedroom with Sheila, Parker and Allison there. Jen wants to know why she should put herself up as a pawn if Ryan is going to campaign against her. Jen says she never should've fought for Ryan so hard last night like she did.

1%202-13-2008%205.48.58%20PM-1317493.jpg

Allison says that no matter what, they all got fucked. Sheila's got her nose stuck in the middle of it, too. She says that's exactly what Big Brother wanted. Allison says that until Ryan/Jen part, this game is not going to be fair.

Sheila says she's being asked to choose between her friends and that sucks.

Jen says that she does not want to get into a fight with Ryan over this, it's not worth it, but she's wanted it for so long. She doesn't want the game to tear her and Ryan apart, though.

They're going back and forth between FOTH quite a bit. Something must be about to happen.

1%202-13-2008%205.53.7%20PM-1317538.jpg

• Members

So far today on the feeds, here's where it stands...

- Nominations are today.

- Matt had a conversation with Natalie to let her know that he thinks she's getting too attached to him. She insured him that they're "just friends" and nothing more.

- Word around the house is that Amanda/Alex plan to nominate Jen/Parker and Ryan/Allison for eviction. Sheila/Adam will likely be the deciding vote. Sheila promised Jen that she would vote in her favor, then she turned around and promised Allison/Ryan the same thing.

- When Joshuah saw Sheila whispering and plotting with people, he confronted her. They got into a bit of a screaming match. Josh stormed out and threatened her. She told him to never threaten her again. Later, however, they made up... but decided to let "the other side" think that they're still mad at each other.

- Ryan has decided that if he's nominated against his real-life girlfriend Jen, he will campaign against her. When word got back to Jen, she was furious. They had an argument, and they both decided that this game will never work with both of them in the house. One of them will have to go. Jen stormed out.

- Following the argument with Ryan, Jen took off to find Amanda to let her know that she would appreciate not being nominated against Ryan. She wants Ryan to go home. However, before Jen got a chance to meet up with Amanda, the feeds cut away and it currently appears as if the nominations ceremony is taking place as we speak. Doesn't seem as if Jen got a chance to have her talk with Amanda!

- Feeds are currently FLAMES.

• Members

I would get it through BB Reloader, that way you get the reloader for free.

It's an awesome program. It allows for you to take screencaps/video, which you can't do on RealPlayer or BB Live. However, if you're not interested in the screencap/video capabilities, then I'd just get it through RealPlayer directly. Either way, you can enjoy the chat rooms on the BB Superpass with others watching the feeds, as well. Quite addictive.

• Members

Feeds are finally back!

Looks like Jen is crying. She's in the sauna with Amanda and Parker.

Parker asks Amanda who she will nominate against them if the other nominated couple wins POV. Amanda says Sheila/Adam. Parker says that they have to win Power of Veto.

Feb1375037-13195036.jpg

Matt just came in and said that they need to do some ball-sucking this week. He also says that Sheila can't be trusted... he thinks she's being two-faced and lying in regards to which way she and Adam are going to vote.

Alex just came in, too.

I think that Parker/Jen and Ryan/Allison are the nominations.

Feb1375342-13195335.jpg

Matt tells Jen she's going to have to be as fake as possible this week... fake nice. Be a salesman.

• Members

Parker's with Amanda in the sauna. He gave her a hug and told her that he understands why he's nominated... he's not angry at her.

I'm gonna mute the feeds for a bit to watch the show on CBS. They're back to trivia, anyway.

Archived