Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Tishy

• Members

Allison's out of the Diary Room. Parker just cornered her in the storage room about her campaigning.

Allison says that she isn't campaigning. Parker says that she is. She says, "Do you really expect me to want you to stay over me? Parker, you're being ridiculous. That's just a no-brainer. I'm not running my mouth at all. I know who my friends are..."

Allison says that Parker has no right telling her how to play her game. Parker says that everyone knows she's running her mouth everywhere. Allison is clueless.

They just left storage room. Allison is getting loud. Parker tells her to quiet down.

He says, "You're an idiot, and a liar. Absolutely! 100%! [!@#$%^&*] idiot! Dumbass trying to campaign."

Allison walked away. She's PISSED.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Parker's talking to Jen and Sheila now about Allison campaigning. Sheila says that it's so stupid to campaign this early until POV is played. Parker says he agrees... she's an idiot. Jen seems pissed too to know that Allison is campaigning against her and Parker.

Now Allison is in the kitchen. Parker's gone into the kitchen too. They're at it again. Parker says that she needs to campaign in front of his face, not behind his back. He says, "You are the dumbest person alive, next to frickin' Jen! I don't get it!"

He walks away. Allison is totally confused as to where all of this is coming from. She doesn't understand why he doesn't want her to try to save herself.

Parker's going upstairs to get away from her. He keeps calling her a [!@#$%^&*] moron over and over and over. He says everyone in America is going to know what a [!@#$%^&*] moron she is.

Now Parker's up in the HoH room. Sharon/Amanda are in there, and he's telling them about the blowup he just had with Allison...

DRAMA! DRAMA! Seriously. I haven't seen this much drama before with a cast... it's CRAZY.

• Members

Jen just came up to HoH and told Parker that Allison is bitching about him like crazy downstairs. Parker heads out the door to go shut her up, but Jen grabs him by the arm and pulls him back inside, telling him to stop.

He wants to go down, the girls are telling him to stop. Parker says he can't wait to send her ass out of here. Jen's still half naked... what the hell?! Parker's right there and she's in this little thong.

The girls and Parker are upstairs watching the monitor of what's happening downstairs. Amanda says, "God!" then flames.

• Members

Here we go. Parker's gone back downstairs. Alex is making a salad or something. Parker hops up on the counter. Looks like alot of the guys and Chelsia are down there. Allison's there, too. So far, Parker hasn't said anything else, but Allison looks annoyed.

3%202-14-2008%205.12.13%20PM-14201248.jp

Sharon/Amanda/Jen still primping and getting pretty in the HoH bathroom.

Allison just got up and left. She's talking to Ryan in one of the bedrooms. She's telling Ryan about Parker attacking her a few minutes ago. She told him that she needs him to come to her defense if it happens again. Ryan says he'll defend her. He doesn't think it's right what he did/said to her, and if it happens again Ryan will stop it. Allison says that she appreciates it, and thanks him. They walk out of the room and leave... both are headed into the kitchen.

Parker is now in the sauna room with Sheila and Natalie. He's bitching about Allison to them. He wants her out. Natalie says it's too early for all this, because the game could change at any minute, with any competition. Parker says he's trying to be subtle, but there's only so much he can take.

Alright, got a phonecall, so I missed a few minutes.

Parker's out of the sauna room, but Allison's in there with Sheila talking to her. She has tears in her eyes... very upset.

• Members

Allison says that she is going to win POV tomorrow. There's no question about it. She says nobody will have ever seen her like this before. Sheila says that being so sure of herself is going to scare people.

1%202-14-2008%208.27.17%20PM-14202720.jp

1%202-14-2008%208.31.25%20PM-14203127.jp

Sheila feels like she's in high school, even though she never went to high school the first time, LoL!

Allison thinks that Sharon is the one who told Parker that she's campaigning against him, when in actuality I believe it was Natalie. Natalie is sitting there NOT SAYING A WORD, though. She's totally playing it off like she hasn't a clue.

1%202-14-2008%208.28.37%20PM-14202838.jp

• Members

James just jokingly told everyone that he and Chelsia are sisters. Amanda went CRAAAAAAZY. She was like, "This is why you (James) were trying to start rumors about me and Parker earlier!" House went crazy. Cue shock and surprise from everyone.

Then James revealed that he was just kidding. Amanda felt like an idiot two inches tall.

Chelsia is pissed off at James because now people think they really ARE brother/sister and now he's just recanting the story.

• Members

Chelsia and James don't know what to do. They fear that everyone in the house now thinks that they're brother and sister, all because of a joke that was told that Amanda took seriously.

Some people apparently think that they're brother/sister and don't know it...

Chelsia is pissed off and angry.

• Members

Lol, this happened earlier:

8:00PM BBT: The HoH room has been a round robin of Amanda, Parker, Matt, and then Alex coming to a final resolution of conflicts. They verify that nobody knows anyone else in the house, that Parker and Amanda don't have a thing going on, and that they all need to maintain their original bonds and alliance goals. Matt leaves with Natalie who came up to find him.

Alex adds that Joshua is "trying to get into him" and he'll go there if he has to. He repeats, "Not literally - I won't let him put it in me but I'll go there if I have to." [geeeeeze – Katydidit] He then goes on to tell Amanda that although they're tight, she's not his type because of the way she throws herself around.

• Members

Hot bulge with Alex!

AlexBulge.jpg

Parker/Amanda are laying in one another's arms in HoH. Matt is up there and so is Parker, looking jealous. He wants Amanda for himself. This scene will be on CBS, I bet. Playing up the triangle.

• Members

Alex just left the HoH room (called to the Diary Room, I believe) and Amanda is basically revealing to Matt/Parker that she is playing him. She's stringing him along.

Matt says that she's caught in the middle of a love triangle between him and Parker. Amanda pulls the cover over her eyes. Wants to make sure the HoH door is completely shut so that Alex can't hear anything if/when he comes back.

She's like, "What should I do if he puts his arm around me?"

Alex seems to think that Amanda is totally into him now and he feels like he's going to get some tonight. He and Amanda were about to start going at it (IMO) right before Parker and Matt came in.

Here she is looking at Parker while Alex is gone... what a WHORE!

1%202-15-2008%200.49.14%20AM-1514916.jpg

Archived