I Don't Care if Lee Phillip Bell has to Sell Her House to Pay Off LML and Her Damn Contract

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it's not that one. I think I've found it, just need to check it and then I'll let you know. I totally messed it up because it's not one of those home/gardening/interior design magazines. :D

As for Wicked — you're probably well aware of the fact that it received mixed reviews from Broadway critics, but also from musical theatre fans. I really liked it and I am totally ready to disregard certain minor details I didn't like - the lack for storytelling finesse and tiny bits here and there that made it a bit messy. Overall, I enjoyed it, and I went to see it three times (can you believe this?!) and every time I went, I had a good time. I saw the performance with the original cast and the one with Annaleigh and Stephanie.

You also wouldn't believe that I have the original cast recording (and all the versions of Defying Gravity), the piano/vocal songbook and the Grimmerie. :lol: All stuff I got from others, I didn't buy it.

Recently I've been in a Defying Gravity mood, I adore that typically Schwartzian song, and it's got to do something with the key it's written in (D-flat Major). :D I also love Idina's contralto/mezzo-soprano voice (in fact, contraltos are my favourite, pity they always sing "witches, bitches or boys").

Bottom line after this quote:

Yes, it's a good idea, but in your place, I would wait until I consolidate my financial standing. :D;)

• Members

Thanks for all the Wicked comments.

Somehow, I suddenly feel the urge to hide my drinking problem. ;) Best thing would be a a "no comment" regarding everything this past weekend, but let me just say that my employeer served for free food and booze for 2/3 of this night-out so I don't had to pay for that much (well I didn't yet anyway). And at least it wasn't my 15 $ cocktail spilled on my trousers after another colleague of mine spilled her even pricier champagne on the other side of my trousers.

But back to the point: WICKED I'm coming, LML better stay the hell away from Y&R and I don't have a drinking problem. *calling for Dr. Taylor Hayes here*

• Members

Well since they kept CK as Lily & TS as Colleen I can actually see them bringing back LML. I mean if they really want to show LML where they stand with her bad plot driven lines. they would fire the two weakest actress that ever hit Y&R.

They probably just give her a warning.

Archived