DAYS: January 15, 2008

• Members

The sorority storyline continues to kick ass! Seriously, when's the last time the majority of DAYS fans actually enjoyed a storyline that involved mostly the younger set? It doesn't happen too often. Remember Touch the Skies? <_<

Anyway, Rachel Melvin nailed it throughout the entire episode as Chelsea today. I can't say that Shelley Henning impressed me throughout the episode. There were a few moments when I felt that she did what she was supposed to do, and one of those moments was when she revealed the rape to Ford's dad, Crawford. I did think she did a great job there, but the rest, especially when she told Chelsea about the rape after Crawford left, it did nothing for me.

However, Rachel Melvin I thought did fantastic in the whole episode. She didn't play the overacting card. She actually took a clue from Deidre Hall in that it was all pretty subtle. You could tell Chelsea's emotions were rising just by the eyes. You didn't have to hear her hyperventilating. She sold it with just her eyes.

I enjoy that the writers are finally showcasing what Ford's family is going through. Too many times these bad villains, especially rapists, are depicted as pod creatures with no family who have emotions. I like Crawford and the actor that plays him. He sells his emotions as the concerned father. But back to what I was saying, I'm glad that Chelsea is thinking about the Decker family and what they're going through. And it was a good thing for Stephanie to be the one that didn't care as she was the one that actually felt affected by what Ford did, unlike Chelsea. I can see why she doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about anything concerning Ford.

I have to say that both Crystal and Rob have got to me. I like both, and I hope that Rob stays along after this abduction storyline along with Crystal. This whole storyline is so intriguing. You don't know if they're really telling the truth and are going to harm Belle, or if they are being honest and only protecting her. And the whole Brady Black aspect is amazing. Chloe still doesn't seem as concerned as she should be. I still don't believe she's so innocenet. But back to Crystal, I loved that line when she told Belle that they were her "family." It seriously gave me chills.

Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin = :wub: I wish we would have gotten to see them ice skating on the lake. That would have been cute.

Again, nothing bad can be said about this Pawn II storyline. I loved John and Marlena's scenes today. The blank stares that he is giving Marlena and her wanting him to remember her so much, but him not being able to. It's awesome! The only part that made me wonder what was going on was when John unscrewed the top of the liquor bottle and went after Stefano, or at least I think he went after Stefano. :huh: I didn't get that. Was he going after Stefano, or Bo and Roman? I don't know.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays Days was... THE days of our lvies that i KNOW and LOVE! omg... where to begin?

the john/mar scenes were greatness. i loved the john/bo scene as well and marlena telling john that bo is a friend. all acted amazing during this. roman/stefano/bo scenes were powerful and i loved it all. omg. could bnot have been better. so glad this didnt take 8 months to come out!

the philip/sami scenes were great. i lvoe these two in scenes together and always have. loved him calling shawn. loved shawn/chloe scenes. loved all the bickering going on. loved that no one told marlena because she does have other [!@#$%^&*] to worry about and there is nothing she can do right now but worry anyways.

the belle/crystal scenes were also good. i loved it all.

and the max/steph and steph/chels and mr. decker scens were amazing. rachel melvin has turned into an incredable talent and even SH has improved a lot. i wonder if casting at days sees something in these people that we dont til a year later or if they just catch on and get the hang of it.

i cant wait for Days the rest of the week - when was the last time that happened?

• Members

Absolutely FLOVED Days.....FAN.TAB.U.LOUS!

I was on the edge of my seat for all of the Pawn II storyline... I had to chuckle when John said now that he was free, he could go outside...

Just the sheer smugness on Stefano's face was pure pleasure for me....and his words rang true...it's not over by a long shot.....Now I can't wait for the C.B. DiMera portion to connect it's way into all of this...

Kind of got tired of Phillip and Shawn once again snarking about who should be there for Belle....

Loved the Sorority storyline...I'm really liking Chelsea; for once, she had not a scheme to come up with for what they are all in; and I loved it when she said to Stephanie it's no longer about her or Cordy; it's about all of them and how they have to face what's about to come at them.

I held on to Crystal's words in the episode: "We're family." Those words made me really want to know more about what this is all about and how this person has sent Crystal and Rob to keep Belle out of harms way...

Ryan was definitely right when he said This is what a soap is all about... and I can't wait to see what's to come tomorrow:)

• Members

It also now seems that Stefano decides what he is going to do based off of what moves he makes on his chest board. And, he did it right in front of everyone. Stefano is so arrogant and calculating that he has not only planned butput his nextmoves in motion, under their noses, and they don't even realize that.

I think he wasn't upset because he knew that John coming after him would distract the family long enough to move the pieces on that chess board. And........did John react after he did that? Something to ponder.

• Members

I agree with all of you! You're taking the words right out of my mouth and I'm so glad that our DAYS is back again! At least now I have a true soap that I can depend on without being disappointed! *cough cough Guiding Light cough cough* There. Now my throat feels better.

• Members

I finally got to watch late last night and i had a smile on my face the whole time...Just so excited to finally see the show..Stefano was my favorite yesterday, and i enjoyed his warning to Bo that this was only the beginning....John and Marlena's handshake was a great nod to the couples history..I started watching in 87, so i missed John's first appearance as the pawn...

Crystal is great and Ashlee is doing an excellent job..Her lines about Brady being gone, and them being family were pretty shocking..Wonder whats really up...Martha played those scenes very well..Also it was great seeing Sami on the scene when Belle was abducted, that made it more realistic...Both Phillip and Shawn looked very hot in their winter outfits!!!

I didn't really pay much attention to Max and Stefanie, but once Chelsea showed up i was very interested...LOVED their scenes today..I'm happy that Chelsea wants to come clean...I don't think she will like the outcome though..Ford's dad will fry her..

Archived