B&B: Week of Oct. 29 Discussion!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED today's episode! GREAT script by Patrick Mulcahey.

What can I say? John McCook has been given the opportunity to do something worthwhile and he is SHINING like the star he is.

I loved the scenes between Ridge and Brooke, they were so sweet, although I was disappointed that she made love so soon after the rape. Ah, well, that's Brooke for you, lol.

Yay! Thorne's old office! The recurring thing of Thorne being dumped upon is still pretty much there and I LOVE it. But it was a little awkward how they suddenly kissed and then BAM! Donna runs into them.

I liked the way that the episode ended today: "This is NOT the end of us..."

Sure isn't!

• Members

Was it Patrick Mulcahey? I thought it was but Tracey Ann Kelly's name came up on the credits of the version I saw and I was surprised she'd written such a great episode.

Skimmed through Ridge/Brooke's scenes but the rest of it was gold. Even though the younger woman cliche is as old as the hills, there's something fresh about the Eric/Stephanie/Donna triangle which is probably because unlike Brooke, she is completely unapologetic about it. I don't think Donna is all bad but unusually I do feel some sympathy for Stephanie. It made a change that she didn't just rant at Eric as she would have done in the old days.

Katie/Thorne are really sweet too and I enjoyed Donna's bluntness around them about sleeping together.

• Members

Yep, at least that's what I saw in the credits! :)

Yes, it's all about sex with Donna, isn't it? Apart for when it comes to Eric. She really seems to have feelings for him, although I hate that she is already in love with him lol

• Members

LoL, I can always tell when the script is his too!

He writes the best B&B scripts!

Tracey Ann Kelly is actually my least favorite B&B scriptwriter, but she's still good. I just enjoy her work less than the others.

• Members

I find Tracey Ann Kelly's work is functional. Totally unremarkable but it does enough to fill out the episode. Patrick Mulcahey and JFE have the ability to delve into character a great deal more and their dialogue contains at least one brilliant line per episode.

• Members

I've had just about enough with the Logan sluts.

Brooke is so pathethic...basically using a violent attack against het to get Ridge into her bed. And Ridge was dumb enough to fall for it!

I really thought the tide was turning on B&B...Ashley deserves so much better than the men in LA.

And Donna is such a scandalous ho.

What's next? Katie using her teenage acne problem to get Thorne to marry her?

Archived