B&B: Week of Oct. 29 Discussion!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved, loved, LOVED today's episode, courtesy of Rex M. Best!

It was so funny how Katie accidentally told Brooke about Donna and Eric! :D

Ridge telling Ashley it was over was sad and Eileen Davidson's reaction when Ridge left was superb.

And the scenes between Donna and Stephanie were some of the best dialogue I have ever heard! It was SUPERB! The way Stephanie berrated Donna about her breasts was SO funny! And the slap? I agree that it was the BEST SLAP THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Donna then pushes her, Stephanie gets those angry-as-hell eyes and throws the contract down.... Yum Yum Yum!

I don't know what people say about the Logan sluts, but Brooke getting back with Ridge was sweet (if a little unsettling) and the fights between Stephanie and Donna are LEGENDARY! Doesn't the TV just go ablaze everytime they fight? And, yes, it seems that this might involve into a catfight! I hope so!!!!

• Members

Just started watching the ep and very excited but had to make a note --

It's amusing that 10 years ago, the back of Stephanie's head in an office chair got her mistaken for Brooke. These days she's getting mistaken for Eric. That is all.

• Members

^^^LoL! You have a point!

How could I forget? One of the best moments in today's episode was in the beginning, when Ridge said: "We have a son to think about" and Brooke actually thought that Ridge might be referring to Jack, lol! It wasn't stated, just shown in Brooke's reaction. That was some brilliant, thoughtful writing, and acting by KKL.

• Members

I wish I hadnt have come on here first bc I knew about the slap and it would have been better if I didnt. Those scenes were great though. I hate Donna so much and I want Stephanie to kill her. They should do a murder mystery with the other suspects being Eric, Katie, Thorne, Felicia and Jackie.

I felt so bad for Ashley. She leaves Ridge for 1 week and he cant keep his piece in his pants. What a sleaze. I wonder what is next for her now though bc Im drawing a blank on any potential storyline possibilities. Please not Rick bc that grosses me out. I wonder if they will put her with Nick if Hunter Tylo does end up leaving

• Members

^i couldnt agree more with everything u said!!

a donna murder mystery would be great... and get that awful person off my screen!!

hey ridge, have u ever thought about pleaing urself when ur loved one is away instead of banging ur ex? no, didnt think so...

and Elieen Davidson & Jack Wagner = hotness

• Members

I really don't have a problem with Donna. Maybe it's because she's the kind of unapologetic bitch that's been missing from the show for so long but she's fun to watch.

Great stuff though. Stephanie's slap was a little bit out of nowhere but Donna shoving her back and barking at her was priceless. Can't wait to see where the scene picks up from in the next ep.

• Members

Oh, come on, people! What happened to your Bitch-Sense? Don't you enjoy a good, cold-hearted, completely manipulating BITCH?!! And you gotta LOVE her for that. B&B doesn't really have a villain and Donna certainly looks like the one for that. Plus, I can understand why people might think that she's a bad actress. But I think it mostly has to do with the style she uses to interpret Donna.

Plus, she can fight STEPHANIE! I mean, how better can she get? :D

I have to agree about Ashley, though. I can't think of what will follow. Certainly there'll be some trouble with Brooke (they work in the same building, anyways) but then what? Maybe she'll hook up with Baker's son? But Rick is the most likely candidate.

• Members

Having not seen her in anything else, that is my assumption. She certainly plays to type convincingly so until the script calls for something different, I can't really see what evidence there is of her being a bad actress. She's a brassy, grasping bitch and JG seems to be having a ball with it.

• Members

Totally agree with you, James. B&B NEEDS either a good slut (and not in that "I'm following destiny"-crap-manner à la Brooke in recent years) and/or villain. Right now Donna embodies both to small degrees which makes her surprisingly likeable for me.

ANd Jennifer Gareis is totally playing the game. I liked her on Y&R and now that both roles are getting more similiar by the day... - well, DOnna is definitely less desperate than Grace THE SLUT © Turner who kept hoping Prince Dickolas year after year. :lol:

YOu people drive me crazy, BTW. I won't have time to catch up with B&B until Saturday but can't resist to read your comments here. And it's so frustrating. Seems I'm missing great stuff.

Archived