B&B: Week of Oct. 29 Discussion!

• Members

If I remember correctly, C.J. explained that the ones who owned the company went bankrupt, so the title reverted back to Sally. To be honest, I'm glad they didn't kill her off. This way, Sally is somewhere wonderful, doing something fun, great and sexy. How much better can you get?

That montage of Sally was the saddest thing that I've ever seen. There are no words to describe how much I miss Darlene Conley. :(

And, yes, Donna is my favorite slut too!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Friday's episode too!

The Bridget/Ridge stuff was obviously filler, but I guess it's nice to see characters interact and talk without some major development coming out of it.

The Taylor/Brooke scenes are so nice (although the height difference between them is dizzying lol) and I like the duality and attention that is being used to write them.

I loved the whole "Jackie wants to buy Spectra Fashions" thing. It is a little weird that Jackie suddenly became a lot more like Sally, but she was excited and I'll be damned if Lesley Ann Down didn't sell it! This is going to be so good! The Forresters vs The Spectrones! And it's so nice that they didn't create a whole new company for this. They utilized the show's past and history and if it means more Clarke, even better!

I can't wait for tomorrow, B&B is getting better and better and better!

• Members

I’m not that in fire about this development (see other thread) but they could win my sympathy in a heart beat IF the show jumped on the Jackie/Clarke bandwagon... The chemistry! The oddity of seeing Clarke in story! I guess Xmas cames early this year... :lol:

Totally agree with you about the Taylor-Brooke scenes though. So much depth and it felt so real although it is probably the most outlandish constellation ever, Taylor having Brooke's son that is.

Bridge makes me puke BTW. <_<

Archived