DAYS: Friday, Oct. 12

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand Marlena calling Sami, because I would have done the same. Whenever something bad happens, I immediately start calling family to get their support and help. She was right there with John, holding him, there wasn't anything else she could do for him.

So glad we got one last "that's a fact" today. It made me smile, which was good because Sami's "you're my dad, too" had already made me cry.

• Administrator

Marlena: "John...John.....We're so close to the clinic.....we're so close. I need you to hang on.....Just hang on....hang on."

Belle walking down the stairs and sees Marlena laying on the ground.

Belle: "Mom?"

She runs towards them.

Marlena: "Belle, oh my God, you're here."

Belle: "Daddy?!! What happened?"

Marlena: "A car.....A car came out of nowhere. I heard the tires screeching and then it was gone."

Belle: "Daddy, can you here me? It's Belle...I'm here. Did you call 911?"

Marlena: "Of course I did, and then I tried to call you."

Belle: "Why didn't they stop? Mom, what kind of person hits someone and keeps driving.....Oh my God, daddy!! Who did this??!!"

Marlena: "We know who would do this"

Belle: "You think Stefano did this, don't you."

Marlena: "John, we're here. Hang on my love. Hang on....take our strength and hold on...Hold on....Hold him, Belle, hold him.......We've got you."

:( :(

• Members

Exactly Days4Life.

Not to mention the fact that given John was attacked, Marlena probably figured Sami could be in danger too so she had to tell her with the Dimera's around. She is John's stepdaughter so that alone is enough reason.

Fantastic show. Loved the location shooting. Very primetime-like. I just loved seeing Belle actually park her car and enter the clinic and the scenes at the end when she came out. Loved the camera angle with her running over. Awesome work.

Frank Parker really has been impressive. Loved the Andre drama. How ironic that he killed himself again. Joe was superb again and PR was on fire today. Loved his telling Stefano that he put Andre on this path and, basically, killed him.

Loved the background music. Technically, everything was fantastic. The Sami/EJ scenes had a nice foreboding feeling. Nice eerieness.

J&M were so much fun. Loved the playfulness. The Sami/John scene was sad. It really got to me. I also saw tears in Dee and Drake's eyes in that scene when EJ came to the Pub door. I know it wasn't intentional but I noticed it. The actual accident was superb. It was so realistic and kudos to Drake on doing his own stunts. The end scene with Marlena calling Sami was heartbreaking. AS, MM, and DH rocked that last scene. I was tearing up big time. Wow...

Bring on next week. Awesome Friday show.

• Members

LOL Toups.

This show is fantastic today. If Tony and Anna were on it would be like a dream come true to have EVERYONE on like this.

John and Marlena!!! SO good to see them in excellent scenes like this.

Bye Andre...you were fun while you lasted. But you better not come back after this. :P

• Members

LMAO @ Dr Rebert!

Drake didn't do his own stunt, it was a stunt man.

I can't belive they finally give me the John & Marlena I love (bickering, bantering, playful) and then BAM, death by car keys. DH's scream was amazing though (esp since she doesn't like to do those scenes).

Archived