DAYS: Friday, Oct. 12

• Members

I still can't get past Stefano's fondness for Andre. This is the man who murdered Renee, and this is the man who just days ago murdered Benjy. Was it ever explained how Stefano came to forgive Andre either time? At one time, he wanted Andre to pay for what he did to Renee. Now not even Benjy's death matters? That part of this story just doesn't make sense to me.

Wow, I've been thinking about the character of John Black all weekend and all that he has been through -- Victor's pawn; saving Marlena from the hospital rapist; exposing Victor's crimes in Miami; learning that he was "Roman" while in West Virginia; the wedding; Stockholm -- the power, the purse, and the pawn; losing Marlena in the plane crash; Diana Colville; the Torres crime family; Yvette Dupres; Rebecca the D.A.; Isabella; Brady; getting Marlena back; learning he wasn't Roman; losing Marlena; Isabella's cancer and death; Stella Lombard's pit; the affair at the gala; the affair on the plane; Belle's paternity; Kristen; Belle on Christmas Eve; the return of the DiMeras in 1994; Maison Blanche; the possession; Aremid; Susan Banks; Father John; John the mercenary; John and Romulus; Forrest Alamain; the sub sex with Hope; marrying Marlena again; "becoming" Tony's brother; Basic Black and the ISA toys; the Gemini twins; the Salem Stalker investigation; Alex North . . . . Twenty-one years is a long time. I'm gonna miss this guy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chip, it was touched on in Thursday's episode I believe where Stefano had a monologue blaming himself for Benjy's murder and Andre's crimes in that he (Stefano) is the one who made Andre who he was. Whether you buy that or not, they sort of tried to explain why Stefano felt the way he did.

• Members

Toups the Sami leaving Lucas promo was the Soapnet October Days Promo, personally I'm getting sick of seeing it already, they show it all freaking month :rolleyes:

Anyways Friday's episode was good. I had to check it out. I'm gonna miss John. If John dies, I wish we could at least see Isabella, I'm a diehard John and IzzyB fan :)

Archived