Favorite Computer/Video Games

Evan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My 2 favorites were Super MarioKart on Super Nintendo and Golden Eye on N64. I have played both of these games countless number of times, especially Super MarioKart. I always race with Toad, and still pull it out from time to time and play, but the same races for 13 years is getting old, lol.

• Members

Well, I haven't played video games for a long time. Actually, the 3D effect on new video games makes me nausious. However, when I was young, I did have some favorite games (listed below). Of course, these games were played on systems that are now defunct.

Intellivision Games:

Astrosmash

Burger Time

Shark!, Shark!

Space Armada

Nintendo Game:

Super Mario Brothers

Sega Master System Game:

Phantasy Star

Sega Genesis Games:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Soinc the Hedgehog 3

• Members

OMG I am/was freaking OBSESSED with MarioKart for Super Nintendo. Still play it tons when I am high or extremly bored.

I have passed the game, including playing all the courses backwards, COUNTLESS times.

I play with Yoshi, Princess or Toad.

COMPUTER GAMES: Roller Coaster Tycoon is pretty addictive, same goes for The Sims (and numerous expansions).

• Members

Mitch, IMO playing with Princess and Yoshi is hard, they are the worst when it comes to speed.

Did you know you can play small the entire time, I have beat the 150cc special cup small and won all 5 races, so really there isnt anything I havent done on MarioKart. Me and my brother claim we are #1 and #2 in the world, we are that good, lol. And now my sister has mastered the game, no one outside our family beats us, they are like how do you go so fast.....I think we have played it so many times its just natural. When we play you can actually hear the controls crackling because we are pushing the buttons so hard and hitting the L and R so often to turn faster.

• Members

I still play my old shcool NES and SNES and regularly buy games off Ebay.

MY faves....

NES

Super Mario 2

Faxanadu

Tetris

Friday The 13th

Shadowgate

Maniac Mansion

SNES

Final Fantasy II

Act Razor

Zelda: A Link to the past

Super Mario RPG

• Members

I stopped playing Resident Evil 4 (for the PS2) because the game creeped me out a bit too much. I love how advanced the game is, but I hate how I don't always know when the zombies are coming anymore. And hiding never works. Plus my roomates and I only played at night.

Resident Evil 5 is a huge reason why I am waiting to buy a PS3.

• Members

Even though it is almost 10 years old for a Titanic freak it is a classic. I am talking about Titanic: Adventure Out of Time,

You are a british secret agent sent on the fateful voyage of the Titanic in 1912 to obtain information and items that are vital to keeping peace! If you don't you cause triggers that lead to World War One. It's a very interesting game and the graphics are awesome as it is very life like.

Archived