Zach/JR/Greenlee spoiler for week of oct 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm, well, I'd like to tar and feather Greenlee for being a monster too. I'd say it's pretty sick and twisted of her to take advantage of her best friend being in premature labor to steal her son. Instead of being a good friend she took advantage of the most vulnerable time in Kendall's life just to satisfy her own wants and needs. That's a violation and one Greenlee has yet to really take responsibility for.

I am a Zendall fan, but one who happens to agree that causing the BO and messing with someone's desire to have children is wrong. But I don't think Zach is any more of a monster than Greenlee or anyone else in PV for that matter. No one deserves to wear the sainthood halo here. JMO.

• Members

Hmmm when Zach rapes a lesbian, or goes around killing women just to punish someone, I might agree.

I'm shocked that there are people who defend and praise GreenME for the Spike ish. Hmmm aren't you one of the ones who vehemently DENIES she never kidnapped Spike, and seem to think she actually hasn't done anything wrong? I seem to remember reading ish like that from you at other boards......Seems like the GreenME fans have the blinders on......

At least alot of Zach fans can call him on his ish when he needs it, but I have YET to see a single GreenME fan actually call her on her ish.........

• Members

Greenlee is definitely to blame for everything. But what is she suppose to do? Go to a wall and let the firing squad (a team of Kendall, Zach, Ryan...) kill her? She, just like everyone, should get another chance. Zach got another chance, so Greenlee should too.

And I agree, nobody is a saint in PV.

• Members

I never said anything about Greenlee not kidnapping Spike so maybe you should get your facts straight before accusing someone of something. That would be smart on your part. You of all people judging Greenlee fans is such a joke since you go around on every board with your Greenlee hate and acting like everyone hates her & loves Zach & Kendall. You never admit to anything Zach has done & until you do, it might be a good idea to get off your high horse.

• Members

I don't. Kendall has become the most boring character on the shoe since "finding her way". I don't want to see that happening to Greenlee.

I'm really not sure if Zack or Greenlee's actions were worse. Greenlee was trying to bring Spike back in the end. I doubt it would even be considered kidnapping under the law (doesn't a stateline have to be crossed?), but the results of what Greenlee did were worse imo. Greenlee can always adopt, but Spike's injury is forever. I love her, but I do fault her for this idea that she only wants Ryan's child. He is NOT all that. She needs to get over it and find a grate adoptive child if she really wants to be a mother.

• Members

Why is what Greenlee did the worst thing ever done in PV? I'm not defending her, but truth be told, I don't think what she did was the end all be all for the character. And I don't think she's done anything more unforgivable then others have done.

Like it or hate it, AMC whitewashed what Zach did when he turned off the generator. They've made it seem like what he did was noble and valiant. Like he was some kind of hero in the entire mess. Not at all like he's a criminal. ANd he is. Greenlee thought about and sorta started to kindap Spike, resulting in an him getting injured. It wasn't planned. And when she thought things through she decided to bring Spike back. She used some ration and real thought. Zach planned. Zach plotted. Zach intended to turn off that generator, and deforst Greenlee's eggs, not to mention all the other potentional lives he destoryed of people he had no right to interfere with.

Personally, I think if Greenlee is in jail, Zach needs to be in the cell in the cell next to her. And the same goes for Zach being forgiven. If he can, plan, plot and execute the death of people embryo's, sprem and eggs, and be celebrated as the all American man, husband and father, then Greenlee can and should be forgiven for a lasp in judgement that she changed her mind about, and was trying to make right.

What's good for the goose should be good fo the gander.

That said, I really don't care about either of them. AMC is in the shitter and will continue to be, IMO.

• Members

I couldn't disagree more, no one acted like Zach was a hero and it definitely was NOT whitewashed. It's freaking thrown in his face at every opportunity, while "IAMTHATMONSTER" is whitewashed and forgotten and Greenlee & Ryan setting ALL of this in motion is ignored completely on the show.

Even almost two years later it's still being rehashed, and for what reason???? None that I can see. I wish people would go around throwing Ryass' fight club days in his face every day.

Lapse in judgement? Ah I see, then I guess from now on I should call what Babe did a lapse in judgement and say "at least Babe never deafened and almost killed Miranda" Ugh.

I disagree also that Kendall is boring, I find Greenlee to be very one note and one dimensional alot of it's the writing(a BIG reason why RB left cause of what they were turning Greenlee into) and alot of it's Sabine's "acting"

I thought you'd be really mad Kylie given that this is Erica's SECOND grandchild that was STOLEN, and this time the grandchild could have died

• Members

Who said I'm not mad or that I don't think what Greenlee did was [!@#$%^&*]? I sure as hell didn't.

I'm just saying that I don't think what she did was irredeemable, nor do I think she deserves to keep sufering for it.

Babe on the other hand, deserves to keep suffering because she knowingly and willing kept Miranda, faunting her at every turn. Babe only regrets getting caught, not doing it. She'd do it again if she should. She doesn't care what she took form Miranda and Bianca, she only cares what she lost. Babe is a selfish, whorish, bitch, who doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] for anyone but herself and her kid.

Greenlee kidnapped Spike. But unlike Babe, Greenlee realized what she was doing, and that it was a mistake. She planned and was trying to correct her laspe in judgement. She regrets what happened. She's sorry. She's remorseful. She'd take it back if she could.

She deafened a child, I think that's enough punishment in and of itself.

So many people here want Greenlee gone because she did the same thing a lot of other characters did. She did something terrible, but so has the man who is going after who, who if you think about it, put a lot of this stuff in motion with his own actions. I'm just saying that what's fair is fair.

If Greenlee deserves this, then so does Zach. So does Ryan. So does Babe. So does ERica. So does Adam. So does the entire town. Greenlee was wrong. Absolutely. Greenlee caused the mess she's made. Absolutely. But she hasn't made a mistake that is worse then anyone else.

• Members

Meanleee SUCKS but you can't compare her 60 second kidnapping of Spike to Babe's 9 month kidnapping of Miranda. Zach and Kendall both have revenge plans in the works agianst Babe. Where was the revenge plaot's agianst Babe? What makes Spike so much more important than Miranda? If you go by the ratings for both stories Miranda is the more important. Why are Kendall and Zach the only to peeps in Pine Valley allowed to get revenge. Wehn is Babe ( Kendall's new best freind) going to pay?

Archived