Zach/JR/Greenlee spoiler for week of oct 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lying about Eggs or kidnapping a child. Which is worse? However Greenlee or Kendall need to be out of Fusion ,so they can each have their own company. Kendall&Erica taking on Greenlee and her team ( if she can find anyone) would be AMAZING! Fusion needs a rival company. All this infighting gives me a headache!

• Members

I have always felt that Zach was worse then anyone out of the power 5 (Greenlee, Kendell, Ryan, Annie and Zach). They went to far with the black out storyline, and they had him destroy fertilized eggs, sperm and the dreams people had of having children. He didn't just take Greenlee's chances of having a child away he took many possiablly hundreds of parents dreams away to parent children.

This is basically the writers just thumbing their noses at one of the most heinous things that has been done in the very recent MMT era. So no I am not a supporter and further more I don't think Greenlee deserves being told that she has a child out their when she doesn't. One would think JR and others would sympathsize with her. I may not like Greenlee but this is too far. You don't do this to a woman. You don't do this to a person who has wanted a child for over 2-3 years. You just don't.

• Members

Uh no he didn't. The show made it CLEAR the he ONLY destroyed on section that had the Rylee stuff. Nurse Hazel said that herself.

Hmmm what Zach did was worse, so I guess Greenlee destroying men's sperm in a quest for Ryan's is good then? :rolleyes: Cause for all we know that could have been someone's last chance to ever have a child, maybe they died, are sterile, etc...........

LOVE how what Greenlee does is swept under the rug, totally not surprised :rolleyes:

She's paying for what she did? Really how? By being in Kendall's face 24/7, by going around whining about "me, me me"? I must have missed the "paying" part..........

LMAO it kills me, alot of the same people who excused Babe's actions regarding Miranda are now excusing Greenlee's. :rolleyes:

• Members

I thought Zach was stupid for causing the blackout but I also thought Ryan was stupid for faking his death-PL for stealing Ryan's sperm(hey couldn't this be considered a violation against Ryan.....interesting) and Kendall for using her own eggs

Yes I am excusing Zach and Kendall's actions just like some are excusing PL kidnapping an innocent child

• Members

He unplugged a generator that was keeping fertilized eggs and sperm viable. He physically unplugged the generator (since Zach knew that the generator would automatically have a back up power source to maintain the temperature level in case of an electrical deficency). MANY embroys, eggs and sperm were destroyed that night due to Zach's selfish actions and that's can't be refuted. Greenlee's eggs were one of many in that generator. I really doubt that Greenlee would have a seperate generator all to herself. Madden even said that he lost a great deal of sperm samples and eggs due to the generator being unplugged and screwed around with.

Bottom line. A woman who has agonized over having a child for three plus years doesn't deserve to be told that she may have a child out there when it's not true. Greenlee isn't the most emotionally and mentally stable and Zach is playing with something emotionally damaging and crippling and I wouldn't be surprised if Greenlee does something that ends up coming back to Zach during the course of his "revenge". Especially since had Zach not destroyed Greenlee's eggs in the first place NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. <_<:rolleyes:

• Members

PL got the ball rolling when she started her quest to have Ryan's baby. If PL really and truly wanted a child, she could had made it happen BY HERSELF. Could have adopted

I can't feel for Greenlee. She went behind her husband's back, told Kendall she could abort Spike, sued for custody AFTER STAYING AWAY FOR A YEAR and the icing on the cake kidnapped him. Yeah can't feel for her at all.

Archived