Will Bree Williamson leave OLTL? Will Jess be re-cast?

• Members

*trips Toups, picks him up and begins slapping him across the face*

Don't *whack* you *whack* ever *whack* wish *whack* that *whack upon *whack* us *whack* OLTL fans *whack whack*

*takes a deep breath*

Ok...now that I got that out. I hear Lauren Woodland needs a job :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never thought Torpey was that great. She was cute and she was good in a few storylines like when Dorian ran her over and killed her baby. Have you noticed in five years Torpey has been off the show save for a few brief spots on a few series, that she has barely been seen? She does not have the whole package that Bree has. Bree has the charisma, talent, looks, personality to make it in the biz. The character of Jess has changed so much if Bree left, I would see a re-cast coming to the show not Erin Torpey. I hope in the end ABC/Bree come to a new deal, she is a great young actress.

• Members

I'd be disappointed if Bree leaves. Five years ago, I was so disappointed that Erin left. After all, she had grown up before our eyes and represented years of history. When I first saw Bree, I was not sure she was gonna work out. But, the girl really made Jessica her own with the Tess story. I will never forget the day Tess walked in on Viki and Clint watching the child molester tape. That primal scream! It was riveting.

That being said, I agree that Jessica is more important to OLTL than Bree is. The role is needed, but it is hard to picture Erin reclaiming her role.

• Administrator

Bree's young, sexy, blonde, and thin. She should definitely try her luck in primetime or film. If things don't work out, she can always come back to daytime. If Frons is still at ABC, I'm sure he'll hire back because she's young, sexy, blonde, and thin.

• Members

I will hide my head in disgrace and say I agree. She has the chops. I don't know that she plays sexy as well as Bree, but she was really never asked to play sexy either. Tell you what though, I really liked Courtney and A.J., but that's another thread.

• Members

I think Bree has a great future in acting, and she should at least give it a try when she is young. But since this new story with Jared is just starting out, hopefully she will sign on for another year, and see where it goes. Plus, she may not want to leave her new "friend" on the set :)

• Members

Just because an actor from PC (or PASSIONS for that matter) joins the cast of another soap means that vampires or magic potions will follow. :rolleyes: That's a silly statement IMHO. Erin Hershey Presley is a fine actress. She might be good as Jess, not sure though. There are several fine actors from PC that have had success prior to PC and after, such as Julie Pinson, Michael Easton & Michael Dietz!

• Members

Maybe they should get her. Jessica could start Dating John McBain and that would cause Trouble Between Jessica and Natalie. She Played Alison and Michael Easton was Caleb and They were Together on Port Charles, but They were in A Triangle with Lily/Teresa who is Kelly Monaco. The Only thing is that Kelly Monaco Signed Another Contract to stay on General Hospital as Sam. I have said Several Times that They should have ONE Soap Opera with Sam from General Hospital, John McBain and Patrick and/or Zach and get Alison and get The Writers and The Producer from All My Children and the Show can be Based on Passions and/or Port Charles and They Can Call It All My Soaps. Jody

• 3 weeks later...

Archived