Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A few players like Alizé Cornet and Jamie Hampton are raising the alarm, wanting to keep the topic front of mind. It's weird how the tennis media will obsessively report on the work ethic of players, as well as minor on court incidents (Tiafoe vs. Sinner) with fervor while they seemingly ignore this. It very much reminds me of sectors of the so-called soap media that report breathlessly on certain topics, while ignoring things like actors avoiding COVID-19 safety protocols and posting transphobic messages on social media. 

How can we take these journalists seriously

Please register in order to view this content

?

Don't get me started on the higher-ups at the WTA! That organization needs a real change of leadership.

• Members

Seems like a coordinated response from the bigwigs. 

WTA CEO finally responded, now BJK and others are tweeted their responses today.

Better late than never, I guess. 

Please register in order to view this content

Still doesn't answer the question of Peng's whereabouts but hopefully she's somewhere safe and maybe it's best her whereabouts are not broadcast to the public.

• Members

He served and then missed a forehand. He puts his hands over his face and starts crying. He asks for a trainer and after medical timeout he retires. They said it was a ab injury.

Matteo gets injured a lot. I've noticed everytime his parents and brother show up for his matches....he loses or injury happens.

Matteo should call it a season...Australia is coming up and he usually takes a long time to recover from injury.