The Tennis Thread

• Members

OK I’m gonna be gross: Holy fùck: Prakash Amritraj is hot. In that skintight polo talking to Belinda Bencic. *fans self*

His smile, those arms. He’s the new bae.

Please register in order to view this content

EDIT: And then I see this. It’s too much.

Meanwhile...

Edited by Faulkner

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From what I can remember it was just on the edge of "Damn you fine!" She was wearing an outfit that kind of revealing.  I tried to look on her Instagram but it looks like some of the pictures and comments have been removed. 

Since the accident some people have posted very derogatory, nasty comments so I can't blame her, really.

• Members

I tell you Ryan is trash.

So has all the tennis finally gotten to Thiem?

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Interviews/67045/dominic-thiem-s-rio-open-performance-left-coach-gunter-bresnik-surprised-/

Coach Gunter Bresnik was surprised by how bad his pupil Dominic Thiem played against Serbia's Laslo Djere on Tuesday. World No. 90 Djere claimed a shock first round win at the Rio Open as he lost just six games against top-seed Thiem 6-3 6-3.

Djere got broken back in the opening game of the match but broke Thiem immediately in the following game. The Austrian saved a break point in the fourth game before the Serb claimed the crucial break of the first set in the eighth game.

Both players were tied at 3-3 in the first set when Djere won five games in a row to take a 6-3 2-0 lead. Djere earned the second break of the second set in the seventh game to take a 5-2 but failed to serve out for the match in the following game as Thiem reduced the deficit to 5-3.

Despite failing to serve out for the match against the top-seed, the world No. 90 kept his focus as he broke the Austrian in the ninth game to seal the win. 

But but both are icons where TC and the tennis world are concerned. They can do no wrong. They are great people. That's why Ryan had to find someone to marry that was just as nice and great as him.....that's from TC.

Ryan has already gotten into with it numerous players and also complained and cried on how bad the Atlanta crowd was for not pulling for him instead of I believe it was Kyle Edmund. He pretty much said since he was an American that they should support him and not an Non American. 

And that's why he had lost because he had no fan support. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I knew that FAA was the real deal since his junior days and he has quietly improved from then, to the Challenger circuit and now on the main Tour, he's just growing in composure (and height!).

He was born on Roger Federer's birthday (who seems to have taken a liking to him) and like Federer, FAA seems to have a fairly robust game and physical build. 

I hope Felix can stay healthy as he climbs the rankings because he has the game and mentality to have a bright career on the Tour.  Munar can be a pesky, persistent opponent, especially on clay and FAA did not let Munar get his way in the match.  At all.  The last time I saw the two play, I believe it was the opposite result, which just shows how far FAA has come.  And he looks like he's having so much fun!