Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As someone whose family migrated to another country whose siblings are made up of us who were born in the U.S. and elsewhere but have been raised here, I can tell you that identity and national affinity is a lot more complex than people might realize.

Often it cannot be reduced to an "either (this) or (that)" proposition.

• Members

I am glad Mackie won. I prefer much more than Kei. If Delpo skips Acaculco he will lose 500 points....He should've not played this week. And he has 360 points to defend in Miami besides the 1000 Indian Wells points.

Super strong draw? Umm...no....this tourney use to have all the big names. It doesn't draw the players it use to. It may be a good draw but not strong. And I think Khachanov is in trouble of losing earlier again against Basilashvilli. And Fed gets an easy opener in Kohlschreiber.

• Members

I didn't say there was a connection. I just like Mack over Kei.....

-  1860----------------> Acapulco 500 points, Indian Wells 1,000 points and Miami 360 points.

_________

3225. This is if he can't defend any points...would drop him to #10 with Tsitsipas on his heels and could pass him and could knock him out of the top 10. Delpo should not have played this week. He should've waited until next week. He had very little to defend this week so why play?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

OMG....Justin is at the Delray tourney. TC had the nerve to show him and didn't mention him by name but said there is his team and Brett Haber who I loathe.....started talking about Dan Evans and his drug use....really?? How about Justin's troubles? Typical TC for you.