The Tennis Thread

• Members

- Wow Tomic beats Gasquet ohmy.png

He played a wonderfull match

- Ugh Ferrer played another terrible match and he is through

since day 1 he played terrible , in the next round he needs to go mad.gif

- Djokovic played his best match so far, he made 3 unforceds errors (almost perfect)

Edited by Prizzle

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Del Po hasn't offered anything significant since the 2009 US Open upset against Fed. He will be another one hit wonder!

And speaking of big nose players who get too big for the britches, Stakhovsly lost the round after he upset Federer! Betcha he's drinking a tall glass of STFU!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I don't know why, but I don't like watching Ferrer at all! I can't watch him in another final. I had to suffer thru 3 sets of him in the RG final. NO MORE!

Lisicki played some fabulous A-1 Tennis! Her serve was better than I imagined. Serena played some ok safe Tennis and got her ass bounced! I think the blood bath from last week was in the back of her head so she just tried to keep balls in play. Lisicki had other plans. Terribly disappointed, but I will live.

This could be on Sloane's racket, but I would not be disappointed if Li Na wins (she's my second favorite). Nothing interesting on the men's side, so Wimby13 is over for me unless Na makes it to the final.

• Members

Verdasco sure fell fast down the rankings. I remember just a while he was ranked #7 in the world now he is 54...yikes.. His game went downhill and he has so much talent and I agree he is sexy but needs to get rid of those man boobs...lol

LOL...yes Ferrer is carbon copy of Errani...cant stand her game or screeching either...ugh...you know as for his looks Ferrer isnt half bad looking ...if he went GQ with his hair hed look so much hotter.