Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

Wow, the women's side is a total bust. The men's final better be Murray/Djokovic or else this entire tournament will be a disappointment.

I put a parlay bet on Lisicki to the women's + either Murray or Djokovic to win the men's. smile.png

• Members

I turned it off during the middle of the fourth set because I was getting annoyed. I figured if JMDP somehow won, he'd be too winded to give it a good go on Sunday. When I turned the tv back on, ND was just about to win. I might have enjoyed watching more had I considered muting the volume and forgotten about my disdain for Andy Murray. Those pop psychologists wore on me. Sometimes I just want to hear games called and not the opinion of the announcers--especially not their mind-reading skills. It just makes me hate ESPN since they have such a monopoly on sports. I think Patrick McEnroe does a better job than John McEnroe. And at least all of them are infinitely more tolerable than ESPN's NBA, MLB and NFL crews. I detest their NBA pre-game/half-time panel the most.

While I'm on a roll....I was forced to turn the tv off again by Andy Murray's recurring dream....may it turn into a complete nightmare.

• Members

I prefer John or Patrick. Patrick half the time doesnt know what he is talking about. He sucks at broadcaster just as he did as a player....lol.....

Gawd...really...open up two more courts to watch Andy's match on big screen TV....that is so stupid....when it can be seen at their own damn house...how pathetic!

I hope Andy loses!

• Members

I hate to have to watch Murray to see Djoker!

My loathing for him is so irrational, but it certainly runs deep!

I think I may watch the women's final. It's fresh and new and Sabine has a really good game! I strongly believe she will be the winner, and this is one match where Bartoli cannot fake injuries and quit.

• Members

Yes them too...I got into it with a face booker...lol....I posted what a baby crier Murray was and he said Nole was too...I looked as his profile and he was from the UK....lol

I told him Murray was overrated and a complained about everything on the court and I told him that the Brits need to get a grip and get a life...LMAO

Edited by Soapsuds