• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was Ferrer he lost in 4 sets

when Ferrer won the first set the match was cancelled because of the storm he was pissed at the umpire and wanted to continue (he played very good during the storm thought laugh.png ) and the next day he lost in 3 sets in a row lol

Edited by Prizzle

• Administrator

To me, world rankings don't mean anything. I never look at them. I just pay attention to the Grand Slams.

You don't see him winning this year? What makes you think that? It's one thing to root against him but Andy has a very good chance again to repeat. Is he struggling? Nope. Is he injured? Nope. Has he never won a Grand Slam or US Open? Nope. Does he suck on hard courts? Nope.

• Members

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/espn-draws-second-biggest-tennis-crowd/

Second highest but makes me believe Joker nor Murray are that popular and that last years final was higher because of Federer. So last years final got around a 3.0 rating with this year's final about a 1.8 rating.....ha....

The womens final not surprised at all....the numbers are really low. The women's probably below a 1.0 rating...ouch!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I was watching the Swedish Open (new tourney?), and Dimitrov was playing the #1,032nd player in the world who tookk him to 3 sets. Funny thing is, I had no idea there was such a thing as 1,032 male players on the circuit. The things we learn whistling.jpg

Not surprised by the women's #s.

• Members

I also was watching the Swedish Open with Baby Fed....lol....Dimitrov...and the guy he was playing sucked yet it took him 3 sets to beat him...lol...I like Baby Fed but he needs to get his act together....also the only grass court tournament in the US started and Isner beat Ryan Harrison...but pfft...but suck donkey balls....both have been disappointments in men's tennis for the US.