Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

John Isner is getting flack from tennis fans for posing nude for the magazine. I don't get why...I mean what could it hurt?? I just wish he had done playgirl....lol

Tomas Berdych is being hounded by his female fans to pose nude but he wont do it.....what a shame....

As for the prick Andy Murray...me too....he is everywhere now it seems....GMAB.....I still say he is overrated s hit player....there have been so many other better quality players on the tour than him.

• Members

Ha..thus Isner posing naked for the mag...hot btw....lol

i had the same thoughts...both players with a big serve and thats about it.....

I thought Hewitt looked pathetic in the finals too losing to Mahut of all people....lol

He should just retire...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

SS, please explain to me why Serena went to the Swedish Open because I know it was not for no damn $40,000! The points could not have been that great either, so what was the deal? Her matches were sold out, so I imagine she did it to make somebody happy. I don't get it.

• Members

I believe she played the tournament because she had points to defend this week in LA(tournament) and wasn't going to play. So those points she got last year for winning were coming off. So to balance out her points she played this past week so her points would even out and she wouldnt lose any which she did by winning the tournament. She is on HSN this weekend selling her fashions so thats why she didnt play the LA tournament.

• Members

I think it was 500 points.

As for Victor Troicki...geez..no wonder he was playing better....he was on a slump and then all of sudden he was on fire....now we know why....lol

On a side note Roger Federer was upset in the 2nd round. He is making excuses about his back again. I wonder how much farther Federer will drop in the ratings in the coming months and nex year.

• Members

I thought Roger had a bigger racket now, but whatever he's using, it aint working. At this point, Donald Young could beat him in straights.

But in all honesty, I don't think Roger is making excuses because him losing is going to happen, but losing all the time? I don't believe his body has given out on him just yet. I do believe his back is the problem.

• Members

Roger went with a larger racket. It is still a Wilson Pro Staff but a larger head. I cant wait for the US Open in a few weeks. It should be an interesting tournament. Christian Harrison almost beat John Isner last night. He is the younger brother of Ryan Harrison.

• Members

I actually think Roger needs a new coach. I never liked his coach Paul Annacone. He was an awful player and I just dont see him as a good coach. I think Roger has another 2 good years on him. His game is not very taxing and just love his game. I dont see him or Rafa lasting that long on the tour which leaves us with Murray....ugh....and Joker who arent as popular as Roger and Nadal.

Edited by Soapsuds