• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First set, Bartoli 61..

Lisicki's nerves are so evident, and she's about to cry in the middle of the first set. Her win against S was not a fluke because she backed it up against #4. Her first serve goes straight into the net, and that is the complete opposite against S. She better pull it together because Bartoli is pouncing on everything!

• Members

Novak played like S H I T

Andy didnt play that well...at the end he was choking..but Novak still stunk it up....grrrr...makes me want to stop watching tennis

I cant stand Murray or his shitty family.....or that stupid GF of his

The Brits...ugh...yelling the ball out when it is cleary in during points.....

And John McEnroe ...ugh....really

ESPN still kissing Murray's ass nice and good....disgusting [!@#$%^&*]!

• Administrator

77 YEARS! Not only did Andy accomplish something this huge, he did it beating in true fashsion - beating the best player in the world (in straight sets too!) To have a nation, a kingdom, all that pressure on you can be very daunting but he was able to pull through. Damn Lisicki! I could've won $77 if she had won. LOL

• Members

• 1 Novak DJOKOVIC 12310
  • 2 Andy MURRAY 9360
  • 3 David FERRER 7220
  • 4 Rafael NADAL 6860
  • 5 Roger FEDERER 5785
  • 6 Tomas BERDYCH 4865
  • 7 Juan Martin DEL POTRO 4500
  • 8 Jo-Wilfried TSONGA 3480
  • 9 Richard GASQUET 3045
  • 10 Stanislas WAWRINKA 2915

Rankings including Wimbledon.....Roger dropped to 5 and he is number 6 for the year end championship and only the top 8 make it....

• Members

Roger could drop further as low as 8 or 9. He has a lot of points do defend this summer...Rafa will probably pass Ferrer since he has no points to defend since he didnt play last summer....I think thats why Roger is playing clay court tournaments he hasnt played in years....I can see Berdych and Del Po passing him before the US Open.

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing! Roger could very easily miss the top 8 by YE. He's not winning the US Open (so sorry to have to say this), so he better pretend to be Wosniacki, Safina and Jankovic and play any tourney he can get his racket on. These 3 women made it to #1 w/out winning a slam because they played so many tournaments in between slams. Not sure there is anything to worry about with Tsonga, but Berdych and Del Po have beaten Fed in key matches before. Going out in R2 at Wimby, his best surface? We may have a problem.

Don't even want to think about Murray winning :(

Correction: Buzzard didn't win, Djoker lost playing that awful amateur match sad.png

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Yeah Murray won last year. I dont see him winning this year and Novak was runner up. The final was awful as well with the wind over 40 mph....just lousy tennis conditions and the match sucked!

So both Murray and Novak have lots of points to defend....Berdych reached the semis losing to Murray. He should have beaten Murray too but the wind was all over the place during their match too and Murray won in 4 sets. I forget who the other semifinalist was.