• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rafa won the 36th meeting with Nole in 3 sets

Great match especially the 3e set but the tiebreak was an anticlimaxdry.png

Nole made 5 DF's during the 1e setblink.png I bet he was too nervous or something

Rafa hit the bal to the Nole's face accidentally and he apologized but Nole was a bit pissed

I love the most matches of RafOle great rivalry between the 2 so much better than the NovAndy matches

• Members

I heard Raonic cheated during the match against Del Potro because he touched the net and the umpire gave him point

I wonder who ends up at number 1 end of the year

The Djoker is the favourite but he has many points to defend and Nadal has zero points to defend between cincin and world tour final and Murray has also a chance

my spec 1. The Djoker 2. Nadal 3.Murray 4. Federer and after the AO Nadal will be the no 1 imo

Edited by Prizzle

• Members

I don't think Raonic is a cheater. He realized that he touched the net, but the Chair was just too damn lazy to do his job. Milos even had a guilty look on his face, but again, the Chair didn't do his job. Should Milos have done the right thing? Perhaps, but ultimately, it would have been easy for the Chair to check that and make the right call. However, when all is said and done, Del Po had left the building long before that point. The match was Mios' anyhow.

I'm so happy to see Nadal back at the top of his game! He is moving really well!

So happy that Serena kicked ass and will remain #1 no matter what happens in the coming months!

Sorana Cirstea has a bright future ahead of her, and I really like Cahill even if it's only temporary. He lays down the law. I was loving his words to SC.

Does anyone know what the prize money was for Toronto and Montreal?

• Members
Ratings as of today after Nadal's win. If Roger loses early in Cincy he could drop to number 7 in the rankings behind Berdych and Del Potro.
1Novak DJOKOVIC 11400
2Andy MURRAY 8610
3Rafael NADAL 7860
4David FERRER 7130
5Roger FEDERER 5515
6Tomas BERDYCH 4865
7Juan Martin DEL POTRO 4740
8Jo-Wilfried TSONGA 3470
9Stanislas WAWRINKA 2925
10Milos RAONIC 2645
Cincy tournament already started this weekend..lol...with Ryan Harrison beating Depolov....Ryan is out of the 100 yikes...tomorrow's first round coverage starts at 9:30 am on the Tennis Channel.
Edited by Soapsuds