Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed Prizzle...ive been bored with this years tournament...last nights match with Isner was the best...I didnt care for the crowd being for Monfis though....if I were John I would have told crowd to [!@#$%^&*] off...lol

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Rain delays are ok and it was good to see some of the old matches.

I knew Roger was not going to win UO13, but I expected him to at least make it further. Robredo whipped him in straight sets!

Super happy that Serena put that little brat in her place. Hopefully, she won't be running off at the chops any longer. Sloane has a good game and slams are definitely in her future, but for now, show some respect and we need not mention that fluke in Australia ever again.

Kohlschreiber is hanging in with Nadal. Gimme 5 sets, but Nadal better reign supreme! I'm gonna need Nadal to spank that stupid Brit who won't go away.

• Members

Tipsy hasn't had a great year. He grinds a lot to wins matches and I think its taken a lot out of him this year.

The tournament was boring as hell all last week with so many weak match ups. The draw stunk this year.

I was hoping Kohlschreiber would be Nadal. I was never a fan of his but I recently saw an interview of his and truly enjoyed it. I have never liked Nadal but he was missed on the tour. He made a remark on how many hard court tournaments there are...too many. Really?? WTF is Rafa smoking?? There is only 7 total including the US Open and he doesnt even play 2 of those hard court tournaments because they are tier 2 tournaments. They should cut down on all the clay court tournaments. There is way too many from before the French Open to after it and then after Wimbledon...really?? And I think there are some after the US Open.

Djoker...pfft...pissed off since he lost to Murray twice already...he has gone back to when he was 3 in the world. I see Rafa being number 1 by the end of the year and then there's Carrot Top Murray...s hitty player with a sh itty attitude on court. Any wonder why there was talk on how to bring up the ratings for tennis....Roger is the most popular and brings ratings but he hasnt made any finals at all this year. And not many like Murray at all in the US. Joker is blah...he tries to be cute but most in the US hate him too...lol

Edited by Soapsuds