Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was shocked to hear ESPN say that Denis just hit the ball hard with no game plan. I thought they gushed over him and said he was a shot maker? He looked awful against the Joker. 

And Joker does it again. Just a few days ago he was praising the Aussie Fans as being the most loving and he loses a set yesterday and gives them the business....LOLOLOL......and then after he wins the match he does his fake heart love......Joker is full of [!@#$%^&*] and so fake that's why he will never get the love he wants from fans.

• Members

Even Nolefam were a bit confused as to why Novak got so derailed by the lights in the stadium (and then the heckler) when he was cruising to a straight sets victory. BG brought up the USO match against Sandgren last year, a good comparison. But sometimes he does need to take a scenic route in a match to stay motivated for whatever reason. I think about 2016 when he went AWOL in the match against Gilles Simon, made 100 UFE, won the match, and then won his sixth AO. 

He’ll need to tighten it up against Medvedev, who talked a bit of sh!t about Novak in his last press conference. If there’s anything that motivates a great champion, it’s sh!t talk from an up-and-coming opponent.

Sad to see Venus go out like that to Halep. That section of the women’s draw is insane.

Meanwhile, this made the rounds:

• Members

The match was just going too easy for him and he just lost focus. I mean Nole was playing his C game just like Nadal and Roger did with their teeny boppers opponents. Those matches were embarrassing to watch. 

Medvedev is plain evil....LOL....never cared for him or his game.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

There was a rally in the 3rd set in this Barty/Sharapova match that ranks among the best I’ve seen. Certainly some of the best movement I’ve seen from Maria.

Barty nearly let Maria back into this set just now, but had some clutch serves to maintain a break lead. 

Frances up two sets to love on Grigor.

• Members

Maria's screeching was annoying too...LOL....Gawd could she have been any louder?

I saw the first set and Grigor was just playing so passive and not going after his shots. Tuned in later to see him way ahead in the second set tie-breaker only for him to lose it.....awful......

When is Grigor going to realize his passive game isn't going to get him anywhere? I am losing my patience with him and believe he won't accomplish any true greatness.