The Tennis Thread

• Members

I think it will be a Petra vs Naomi final. The game plan for Pliskova is simple.....you move her around the court...short angel shots and run her side to side. I thought Serena was hitting too much to her strike zone and down the middle at the beginning of the match.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Knew those long matches would eventually catch up to Kei. I still feel like he leaves so much money on the table with his poor serve. His height doesn’t explain all of his issues.

I suppose getting some rest isn’t the worst thing for Novak.

Pouille is totally the surprise success of the men’s draw. Is it the Mauresmo factor?

• Members

Glad Pouille won last night. Never been a Raonic fan and last night proved what a horrible player he really is. The guy is serve only. He looked so slow on the court and can't even volley. He missed so many volleys that it was comical. 

Kei.....lawd can this guy just retire now?  From the first point he looked like he was going to fall over. I am so sick of seeing this. He will never win a major because he doesn't have a body for it. He just messes up the tournament for others and then loses due to injury or being fatigued. Kei needs to go....so sick of him. And the fans who paid big money just for it to go a set and a half....I'd ask for a damn refund. 

Some one on social media said that Busta threw his hotel TV out the window after he saw Kei retire against Joker...LOLOLOLOL

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ha......poor Dom he is never acknowledged.

Speaking of....so disappointed in his Aussie performance this year. He completely ran out of gas. I hope this makes him change his tour schedule and plays less. I didn't think he played a lot a the end of last season but he had a lot of good wins so it seemed he played more. He must still be worn out from last season. I am curious if he will play both clay court tournaments coming up in February.