Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not buying that [!@#$%^&*] about the tennis ball. When I played in HS/College.....I couldn't tell the difference between balls.....that's ridiculous.....both sets should've gone to a tie breaker or been closer especially the second set....on one service game Tsitsipas was up 40-15 and double fault twice to get it to deuce again.....so don't get me started on the tennis balls....

The problem was that Mr. Magoo...aka Mouratoglou had no great game plan for Nadal....again they should've watched matches with Roger and Thiem where they beat him......both moved in and hit the ball sooner and put Rafa on the defense....Thiem's first set at the US Open was masterful.....

Tsitsipas should've given Thiem a call....they are buds.....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I don’t think that guy’s saying that Tsitsipas has trouble with the tennis balls; he was claiming Nadal did in Toronto. But his tweet was in response to a guy who said something similar to what you’re saying: Tsitsipas and his team were overconfident due to how well he played Nadal late in that second set in the Toronto final and failed to do the necessary scouting in Melbourne, a totally different court and a different Nadal. But not sure how much difference it would have made.

• Members

Mr. Magoo is going to appear on TC. Let's see what he has to say about last nights match. 

Ha....ESPN and TC just yesterday commented on how much better Tsitsipas return has gotten. He is better than Isner who can't return [!@#$%^&*]. But now that he lost people are coming out of the woodwork saying how his return sucks.....whatever....

• Members

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Nadal & Djoker Aussie Final!  This is what Tennis dreams are made of!  

Please register in order to view this content

Remember that glorious 6 hours from 2011?  

The women's match should be awesome as well.  I'm a Petra fan, but this will not be easy for either and I will be up at 3:30!!!!!

• Members

NAOMI DID IT!

Wow. Incredible. Back-to-back Slams and the new World No. 1!

Choked in the second, holding multiple championship points, but collected herself and pushed through.

That really delivered the drama. So, so good. Gutted for Petra, but she’ll have chances with the next two Slams.

Edited by Faulkner