Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I never read Jack's Twitter, I've only recently started to hear disturbing, unsavory things about his personal/political views.

As for he and Sloane, it was a few years ago and perhaps Sloane, like some women, think they can change a man before coming to the realization that this is who he truly is and that it's time to dump 'em.

I just have this feeling that it's going to be yet another Novak/Murray finals.

Please register in order to view this content

Oh joy!

• Members

The ITF/ATP/WTA don't want to do anything about this. The court surfaces are all too similar in terms of speed, it discourages diversity of playing styles and technique, rewards 'same-ness'.

Some claim that not having too much difference in surface may protect the players' bodies but most of the tournaments are either indoor or outdoor hardcourts, which are the toughest on the body. Clay is more forgiving but with the long-grinding points that are played, it can also be a grind on the body. Grass, I guess is too temperamental, very few know how to maintain it and you can't do it year round but even during the summer there are very few grass-court tournaments on the calendar. And to think, 3 out of 4 of the Majors used to be played on Grass!

Tennis needs to do something and these players need to have a little bit more self-believe when they face Andy and Novak. Novak can be beaten (Stan doesn't have a problem doing it consistently) and Murray's second serve percentages often lag some of the top female tennis players. Why must we always wait on Stan to be the one breakthough?! He's not even that reliable!

• Members

Murray is so overrated by the tennis media. He has only won 3 majors and 2 were Wimbledon. Stan has won the same and only Wimbledon is left. Murray's game isn't that great and his attitude usually melts very quickly but players don't take advantage of it. The worst matches between Murray and Novak are in Australia and the US Open final where Murray won. The US Open had major winds also to make it an overdose of rope of dope tennis. Novak played so badly. He looked like a bad day player during that match. Seriously, Murray's game overall is rope a dope tennis. He is very beatable but players just can't do it for some reason.

• Members

I love Kei but I can't with him sometimes. Dragging out these points are not good for him.

Murray will moan, mutter to himself, clutch at his calves and he's still gonna run around for days to win a set or even a point. Kei's body will break down when he plays that way. Unless it's clay, Kei should be looking to stay aggressive and finish points relatively quickly, yet he often doesn't.

The most irksome thing is that Kei is always a few tantalizing points away from winning big but doesn't!