The Tennis Thread

• Members

From what I remember of Brett Haber’s voice, this man didn’t sound like him. Haber likes to sound very self-assured and as if he has an air of confidence, this man was just whining.

Yes, they are. Geez, they could at least make an effort to hide it. Fritz has talent but it’s not like he’s Pete Sampras or anything.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God someone shut Alexandra Stevenson up.  It’s like Joann Russell has returned from the 80s.  Someone like this saying things like “she probably should have….”   Don’t do that.  You were awful. So don’t do that. 

• Members

Maybe I am not remembering correctly but I could swear as a little girl, when Wimbledon aired on HBO, play began at 11 am. Why is play starting on Centre and the show courts at 1:30 pm?

With all these hardcore baseliners batting back the ball, rallying endlessly, throw in rainy weather, with only a few courts with roofs and that’s just asking for trouble with scheduling.

• Members

Yippee there's the match Keys was waiting for - you know, to go ahead and have the best match of her tournament.  Now, she can lose next round because - Madison.  Always a yawner.  You know why I'm so awful?  I've gotten to the point where I root against her because it's just been too long - should have had a couple few slams in her pocket after all these years....and instead....people like Kenin, Raducanu, Ostapenko kinda get their one-off Slams and years go by and Keys cannot for the life of her - with that talent - pull it together for just 1 slam.  I don't know why it bothers me.