Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BYE!  BYE FELICIA.  If he could have actually played tennis he could have been unstoppable.  He has to be #1 on the list for a tennis player who never really had any actual skills beyond serving.  If he didn't win a point on his serve, it was over cause the dude struggled to hit a ball back.  That's almost not an exaggeration.

• Members

Jack Sock retiring after playing doubles with Isner in the US Open.

He's playing pickle ball.

Please register in order to view this content

He was so overrated.

His wife is expecting. I shutter the thought of him bees father. I guess it can't be any worse than John Usher being one.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Long story but - I finally figured out who the pageant girl is that married a tennis player.  I kept hearing that a recent Miss State married a tennis player.  She's not Miss NC, she was Miss NC USA.  I am involved with the Miss America system and people kept saying a "pageant girl" married a tennis player who only usually plays doubles.  I know people in both pageant systems and never really asked which.  I never did research to find out.  (Not that anyone cares because it's kinda like in Miss Congeniality when they say it's a "scholarship program" - well, because in Miss America we always have been).  And we own the right to the name "Miss State".  USA/Universe has to say "Miss State USA".  

And this is who it is, 100%.  Thanks for the accidental help HAHAHAHAAHA!