AMC: Wednesday: August 22, 2007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate the Zach and Eatdirt scenes, cause they try to make Eatdirt out to be some kind of flippin saint, who never did anything wrong. Zach DID give a damn, which is more than I can say for Eatdirt.

Kendall & Ian *sniff* The Zen scenes were good, but too damn short. Like I really want to see Ryass' nipple *barfs*

Oh yeah let's remember the good times with Babe & Jamie, boinking each other on her wedding night and all that other ish :blink:

• Members

I agree. Zach was awful to Ethan and yet he still darkens his tombstone. Not even in death does Ethan have peace from his dead beat father.

Alexa and Justin did really well today. Some may have thought that Alexa over did it in most of her scenes but seeing the full picture and knowing that Justin in real life is her husband it makes all the sense in the world for her to act like that. I really thought that Babe and Jaime were at there best in 05'. Babe really truely loved Jaime and she let him go so he could persue his dreams to be a doctor and know she has to let him go again to persue that same dream. I thought that was beautiful done and a nice nod to history so kudos to whatever writer thought to put that in. Babe always put Jaime's dreams above her own happiness and her she is relatively doing the same and losing him so he can realize his dream project in Africa.

Looking back at all of Babe's couples (JR, Josh and Jaime) the healthiest one was with Jaime. Their relationship was probably the best written out of all of them. Baime were more of a success storywise then any of her other relationships. I can see why Alexa is sad to see the Jamie character as well as her husband leave the show. Babe's relationship with Jaime was the only healthy relationship Babe seemed to have.

• Members

^ healthy? All he did was enable her to lie. Enable her to decieve. And support her decision in playing God with a child's life. JR is a sick SOB, but Jamie isn't exactly an angel who love Babe in a healthy way. He was more of helpelss puppy dog, who she could get to follow her around and do as she wanted. She shined her halo and he bowed down to her. It was as sick, IMO, as anything with JR and Babe.

• Members

Jamie didnt try and/or nearly kill Babe on numerous occasions. He wasnt obsessed with her. She didnt act like an abused spouse when she was with him. Though their relationship wasnt perfect, he was the healthiest for her out of the 3 men. Being married to JR was a lowpoint for her. I dont think anyone can deny that. She and Josh had potential but were doomed from the getgo. She loved Jamie and he loved her and that love was genuine. Outside factors aside, she seemed truly happy when she was with him, whereas she was tortured with JR, and to a lesser degree with Josh. Jamie was good for her

• Members

Zachtheass has the gaul to attend the grave of the son who he abused? What a shock AMC tries to use a dead Ethan to prop the smirker himself and does Zach really think Ethan would want to hear Zach telling him his life with the woman Ethan loved? What a bastard! Gee, Ethan I have family with woman you love and run company u ran; i live ur life but now I want to come to your grave and not let u rest in peace.

Such a disgrace what AMC does to Ethan memory. Like Zach fans care about him nor do Ethan fans care about the jerk.

• Members

^ maybe post babyswap, but I despised her so much by then I didn't care if she slept with the devil, they were good and heatly. But during the babyswap, IMO, no way. He was nothing more then her lacky, hanging on her every move, and lapping at any attention she showed him like a puppy dog. She could have, and did stomp all over him, and he just kept on coming back for more.

Babe is a man eater. That's not to say that anyting JR did was right, or justified, but that girl far from an innocent victim. Far, far, far, from it in fact.

• Members

UGH now they're using poor deaf Spike to prop Hova, bad enough they're doing it with Greenpuke

blah, blah, blah, same ish, a different day, don't you get tired of singing the same tired old song? :rolleyes:

Disgrace to the Eatdirt memory? ROFLMFAO they've made the whiny, crybaby into a freaking saint *gags*

I do want to thank the Ethan fans though, you all are the reason I loathe and despise this character, even to this day, you should be SO proud ;):D

• Members

Jaime actually was the poster boy for truth when Babe and him first met one another. Jaime was the one that wanted Babe to come clean about her one night stand with him, Jaime was the one who wanted Babe to come clean about him being the babies father, Jaime 9 times out of 10 wanted Babe to tell the truth. Later on Jaime started lying and that was done because he believed JR to be dangerous and to be a threat to Babe and others.

Jaime and Babe did make bad choices. Of course and he did support her but why did he support Babe? Because he believed JR to be dangerous and thought Babe was the better parent.

I think Jaime's relationship with Babe was the healthiest relationship Babe has had. Jaime was always honest with Babe and he never intentionally tried to kill or hurt her. I also must disagree about Jaime bowing down to Babe. Jaime many times would go against Babe. Many times he disagreed about what Babe was doing or the way Babe handeled a situation but he still looked out for her even though they disagreed. Jaime at times would take Amanda and JR's side over Babe's but he would still look out for her and made sure she was protected even though they disagreed.

That in itself makes Jaime a healthier candidate for a love match then JR. JR has nearly killed Babe atleast 3 or 4 times since they've been together on and off for 4 years. But that's not the only reason I think Jaime is a healthier relationship. Jaime was his own man in 2003 and 2005-2007 and when he disagreed with something Babe did he stuck with his thoughts and he stood up to Babe and told her exactly what was on his mind and even though they disagreed they still were able to maintain a friendship and support one another even though they didn't agree with one's actions.

Josh was the one that acted like a puppy around Babe. Josh was obsessed with Babe and their entire relationship was based in the vein of David/Dixie. I totally think that that was what Megan McTavish was going for in Josh/Babe relationship. It was supposed to be a 06'-07' rehash of David/Dixie/Tad.

Out of all of Babe's love interest Jaime was the strongest. Babe was happy with Jaime. Notice how during the Jabe relationship their problems were mostly internal while the Baime relationship the problems were mostly external? Why? Because Babe and Jaime trusted eachother implicitly and loved eachother and ultimatelty the demise of Baime was because they loved eachother too much.

Jaime was the healthiest out of the three. Josh was also a step up from JR but he was an enabler. Josh loved Babe too much to call her on anything and was so obsessed by her that he was willing to give up anything to be with her because he felt such a strong connection with her. JR was just a disaster.

I don't agee. I never saw Jaime as a lap dog. I always saw Jaime and Babe as equals. You mentioned the baby swap being the time period where Jaime was her lacky, but I don't agree. Jaime at times was the one that was leading Babe to do things as well. Jaime and Babe were on equal footing as far as I am concerned. Jaime was the one who came up with the plan to get Little Adam and Jaime was the one who was persuing Babe threw out most of 2004. Jaime and Babe were more equal then anything else IMO.

• Members

Oh my Lord. The drama! All over a show you don't even watch. So let me get this straight....EJ can be forgiven for raping someone, but Zach can't be forgiven for his lack of fatherly instinct towards Ethan? Which is worse? And really? "Baby Killer"?...not by a long shot. At least pick an insult that has some weight behind it.

• Members

OK, so maybe go with Fertilized Egg Killer then? You act as though he slit the throats of actual, living babies. And really? What does causing the blackout have to do with Ethan? Isn't all your hatred for Zach centered around his treatment of Ethan (who gave as good as he got, if I recall correctly...)?

• Members

I agree with Adrianna on that point. Zach is completly guilty for killing those embroys and sperm samples and there is no way one can spin what he did. He is dead wrong for that and the show can side step and romantisize it all they want it doesn't make it any less horriable.

Archived