AMC: Wednesday: August 22, 2007

• Members

There's nothing like Babe & Jamie reminiscing about whoring, cheating and baby stealing :rolleyes:

Someone please pass the eye bleach, like I really want a close up of the monkey's nipple *barfs*

Today was terrible, The Bears(Brown & Esensten) really dropped the ball. Heaven forbid Zendall work through their issues, no we have to have Spike propping Hova, Babe & Jamie remisicing about "pre and post cow", and Lavery hypocrisy

Are we sure the trashbag is really gone?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan Lavery And The Seven Dwarves

Spike is about ready to be let out of the HOspital so it looks like Ryan will just have to take him home and since he has no idea how to clean up anything (it would help if he knew because he and Annie leave over some leftovers...and any trace of Ryan germs is bound to cause someone a load of heartache, being the moron he is) he will have to hire some cleaners for the job. Might I suggest he call in the services of the seven dwarves to be his new maids? I am serious! Heck we can even give them better names than the ones you got in the Disney animated classic. There is Skeeter who rides around bonerfied on his little scooter and since Skeeter and Scooter are almost spelled alike well there should not be any confusion so it is Skeeter. The next shall be Quaffy who is the brother of Daffy Duck and speaks as if he only has two teeth but they are also capable of biting off Ryan's whack whack and delivering it to John Bobbett so he can get some compensation. The third can just be turd since they rhyme and he comes third in the list so hey that is simple. Who should be the fourth? I know! Let's name him Phooey whose farts make you pass out quicker than President Bush tells a lie about Iraq! That means it happens instantly. Our next dwarf shall be Quiver who can shoot bows and arrows right into the brain of Ryan and miss because lord knows there is no brain up in that head of his. Numero seis es Espanol con no Ingles (to drive Ryan nutz. He can't even understand English...what makes us think that he will get Spanish?) The final one shall be Lucky since he is seventh and you know Lucky Number Seven. Yea not much thought went into that one but when you have to listen to pontificating rants saying the same thing over and over and yet Ryan still has not mastered a jigsaw puzzle after four years (it says on the fox "for four year olds" so he thinks it actually should take four years to do it). I will be lucky to stay awake and catch some humping rabbits!

• Members

Also don't ya love how it's okay for Annie to want to take MYSON(Spike) out of town, but yet his own mother takes him out of the hospital and it's a crime?

GMAFB, damn [!@#$%^&*] Lavery hypocrisy. Plus Spike couldn't stay with Kendall during the satin slayer storyline cause she was a target, but yet it's okay for Annie to paint a big bullseye on Emma & Spike? UGH

• Members

I loved this episode. It was vintage Amanda L. Beall for those of us who loved last year's 9/11 episode.

The JR/Babe/Jamie scenes were wonderful, especially when Babe admitted culpability, which I never thought I would hear! I also liked how Jamie gave her the cow charm, bringing the character back to her roots.

Joe's support of Kendall reminded me of classic AMC.

Annie has finally become an interesting character now that she's keeping a secret from Ryan. I don't mind their scenes these days.

Zach's talk with Ethan was terrific, too. I like how Zach conceded what a bastard he was to his first son and how he's determined not to be that way to his second.

The only part I didn't care for was Jonathan/Ava, but that's because I loathe them both individually and making them a couple just doesn't work for me.

• Members

That's what happens when you get "vintage" Amanda L. Beelzebub -- Trashbag reminiscent writing.

LMAO @ the close up of the monkey's nipple! I noticed that too and was kinda sickened by it. Nipples are fabulous, we need more on this show -- but his just make me gag!

• Members

Because in writing the breakdown, she's mostly Agenda L. -- and she managed to get as many of them in as possible today yesterday (I just watched my tape this morning). Dead give away were the useless and sooo out of place Jonathan and Hova scenes. She pushes THAT agenda like nobody's business. She manages to always stick a Jonathan and/or J-Hova scene in there when she writes a breakdown. Always. Always. Did I mention, ALWAYS? <_<

• Members

Meh they feel flat for me, cause she doesn't know him, and barely gives him a second thought

It sickens me cause even "eating dirt" the whiny, blinking, crybaby is STILL being propped and made into a saint. He was NO son anyone could ever be proud. Well scratch that, ACS would be proud, cause Eatdirt was a Cambias through and through, he had ALOT of Michael in him.

I know if I had had a son like Eatdirt, I'd have disowned him and got my tubes tied for fear of having another 7 ft tall crybaby

• Members

Ethan was just an older Kendell. He wanted his father to acknowledge that he existed. He wanted his birth right. He wanted a place in the Cambius life style because he deserved it. I don't see what's so wrong about that. Ethan wanted what was his. He wanted to be apart of the Cambius family, I really don't see a crime there. Ethan was probablly the cleanist Cambius out of the entire family.

Zach and Kendell treated Ethan horriablly and even in death he can't be left in peace from his father. Ethan died hating Zach. The least Zach could do is not darken his tombstone.

• Members

Oh yeah, I could see how people would be not proud of a Oxford graduate, sophisticated, classy, intellectual, man who lost the lives of two of his parents and then finds out it was a lie, and then runs a business to perfection. Yeah, I guess those who like a cigar, mob owner, baby killer, man who grunts, smirks, and had to fake his death to get away from daddy may not like that but those above qualities are what most sane people look for.

Archived