AMC: Wednesday: August 22, 2007

• Members
Wednesday, August 22, 2007

4uuim3o.jpg

Today on All My Children..
-Zach shares his concern for his family while visiting Ethan’s gravesite.
-Annie refuses to share her concerns with Ryan.
-Zack is angry at Kendell
-Babe, Jamie and JR go down memory lane

SW:
-Rebecca Taylor
-Amanda L. Beall. <--It was fun while it lasted. <_<

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTH was that?

That JR, Jaime and Babe scene made no sense at all. Could they not remember any happy memories with one another? I'm going to give a big WTF to Amanda Beall for this episode. It was basically just a montage of all the horrid things Babe and JR did to one another with Jaime being caught in the middle. That was awful.

We got two flashbacks of JR nearly killing Jaime and Babe lying about paternity and these were the good times they were talking about? WTF

• Members

It was really bad.

JR: Guys do you remember the time that I nearly killed Jaime when I hit him with that metal pipe!

Babe: oh oh oh, I got one remember when I lied to you guys about the paternity of my baby?

JR: No no no, mines better Remember when I pinned Jaime down with a motor cycle and he almost blacked out?

Babe: Yeah yeah yeah and then I almost bashed you head in with a wrench!

Jaime: OMG OMG OMG guys stop it's too much. Too funny ha ha ha

:rolleyes:

Jaime and Babe did have some chemistry there in their last scenes together.

• Members

Me too. I thought that the last three scenes with (just) them were good. However the scenes with JR, Babe and Jaime were written horribly. They were nostalgic about some of the worst moments of their relationship.

Yes. It was very creepy to say the least.

• Members

Well I thought REBECCA TAYLOR did a great job writing the scripts today. The Babe/Jamie scenes were dynamite - very touching and emotional - and you can tell they were written to real-life for Alexa and Justin. The JR part was ok too - I liked the point they were making they could all finally sit together and just enjoy each other's company without fighting. Flashbacks are always nice too...

The Zendall stuff was good too - I liked how Zach talked to Ethan's grave and asked him to look over Ian. And I loved Kendall's talk with Ian. Most of all, I reeeeeeeeallllly enjoyed the Joe/Kendall scene. The advice Joe gave Kendall was great - and very classic AMC.

I even thought Ava's speech to Spike was great - especially the part about Lily.

And of course I'm loving the Annie story - that last scene was freaky - but my eyes kept looking at Ryan's pointy nipple. It looked like Annie was about to either suck it or bite it off - it was soooo close! lol

Amanda L. did the breakdowns, but I didn't see 1 hint of her writing style in today's show, which could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. I thought today was another great episode.

• Members

ugh! I hate Zach and "Ethan" scenes. He never gave a damn about him when he was alive and I hate how AMC makes it like he was some loving father

Love the Jamie/Babe scenes. Man did I love that couple. Alexia's acting was very real and geunine. Her eyes were very red. I think Alexia was crying over Justin leaving AMC more than Babe over Jamie. She did really good here, more so than usual

JR needs a haircut. It looks like sh*t

• Members

^^Well usually I don't like the Ethan grave scenes, moreso bc I hated Ethan....but today was ok for me, as Zach prefaced the entire scene with "I know I've visited you more since you've been dead than when you were alive....and I know I don't deserve anything from you....I know I sucked being a father to you..." etc etc....so that makes it a little more tolerable when Zach actually acknowledges the fact he didn't care about Ethan when the guy was alive.

Archived