OLTL - Max's return

• Members

Am I the only one who thinks what would've been really nice in Max's return this week, is on Monday, to have him walking by Michael, and looking back, because he looked exactly like his son Al? They should've done that.

He should be back long-term though. Max/Blair/Todd would be GREAT.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping to get some Max/Marcie/Michael too. Max finds Marcie, and they talk about Al and life... then Michael comes upon them, and they shake hands have a weird moment like they've known each other. It would be interesting for them to actually revisit "Michael is Al," but they probably never will.

• Members

The whole time I was waiting for Max and Michael to meet. But it didn't happen. That was such a moment that would've been great! I so wish that Max would come back for good. Those few scenes we got with him were so much more entertaining then some of the stuff we get on a daily basis. As for Michael only looking like Al to use, true but max and Al were always close and since Michael now as Al's soul Max would sense something familiar about him--just as Marcie did.

• Members

It would be in keeping with the show's campy history to do some type of nod to NM now being Michael McBain, now that the Heaven Can Wait story is long forgotten. There is a huge door for Max to do at least more guest stints with the David is a Buchanan storyline still not resolved. He also has children that could be SORAS'd into the teen set, and a Todd/Blair history.

Archived