DAYS: Monday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't remember if he knew she was a DiMera. i thought he was already gone when that came out!

EJ/Stefano was the best part of the show. EJ threating Stefano when he has already proved he can kill! That was good.

The CHETT stuff was boring, and why the hell we had to flashbacks of what we just saw last week was ridiculas. especially since they used them in the opening sequence! Wake up people! Um if you don't want the Brady girl to see you, why are you meeting at the BRADY pub?....

Max/Nick was pretty good. Hope these two work together more!

Roman is STUPID!...That is all!

• Members

Lexie didn't find out she as a DiMera until the Aremid storyline, more than 10 years after Tony left Salem. Just add that to the mounting list of things that it doesn't make sense that Tony either knows or isn't curious about. But honestly I don't care if it allows for Tony-Anna to happen and because I think the Tony/Andre thing and the ever more complex DiMera power struggle is the most interesting part of the show.

• Members

I didnt even remember that Lexie was on in the 80's when I was watching those scenes. She didn't debut until after '85, I thought. Nikki Wade was on in '84, so maybe Tony's a little confused... :lol:

Damn if the Tony and Andre switch actually had ME confused today. I was convinced that the Tony at Lucas and Sami's with John and Marlena WAS Andre. Why did Tony have Andre's phone? John manipulated the text message to Andre. That was weird. Once everyone left Andre and Roman alone, though, I remembered the stabbing was supposed to happen this week.

Loved Max and Nick interacting. The biggest problem with Nick lately has been his entire lack of interactionw ith...ANYONE. He's just kind of been... there. So, this change was nice, and it seems, by previews, the adults are going to get more involved with this storyline, after all. I liked how Nick remembered the paternity, that was some intelligent dialogue.

I didn't like how Lexie was played today, though. Where's her ferocity? She can hold he rown amongst her family members. Why was she faltering so much with Tony? That was dumb, LoL. And then Bo sending her home. Nice way to reaffirm people's complaints that she's not enough! :lol:

I still like the angle that Jett/Danielle is playing in regards to Chelsea, but the scenes just aren't that great. And the flashbacks? That was taking a book out of Reilly's library! Enough.

I loved Stefano today. Roman telling him enough games made me laugh. Game is the name of the entire rivalry, for me. Cat and mouse. The reveal on the plane was lame, but oh well. Wish it only stalled them, and they realized they could still use the stem cells, but whatever.

• Members

OK... LOVED today's DiMera stuff, Nick/Max was OK, Chelsea and Jett was zzzzzzzzzzzzzz but I'm glad I was right about Jett being undercover.

I was glad to see Lexie back and them talking about her being in the tunnel but I still don't get it. Why did Andre put her in the tunnel? If she wasn't taken from her family to nurse Stefano then what was the point of making everyone think she was dead? Is that supposed to mean that Andre (and not EJ) actually shot John? Wasn't she about to testify against EJ before she disappeared, so I don't get why Andre would be against that happening. Oh well. The scene was still fun with her and Bo and Tony.

The police station stuff was great. LOL at Lucas threatening Stefano and the way Stefano laughed him off. I also loved the conversation between EJ and Stefano. And Stefano's anguish to find out the babies aren't EJ's so he turned his son against him for NOTHING was so exquisite to watch (even if I think it's retarded that it's idiot Bart and not Dr. Rolf who is reviewing the medical records and discovers the stem cells won't help save him). Plus I couldn't help but be just as disappointed as Stefano if it really is true we're stuck with more Roberts spawn in Salem, so I really feel for the big guy.

Yay for Roman getting stabbed though. That was so fun to see! I cheered when this happened. Not even because I hate Roman that much anymore, because I don't, but just because I found Andre stabbing him with that knife actually shocking and exciting and dramatic unlike some not-fatal bomb exploding for the 30th time. Yayyyyyyyyy.

• Members

Today was very good and the best Monday episode in a long time.

Tony probably knows of Lexie by what he is heard since being back but those scenes were weird. I think Andre put Lexie in the tunnel just so that it's one less person vying for Stefano's attention. That way he only had to worry about EJ when he was released from jail. Lexie is clearly still suffering from being in that tunnel and I am glad we are seeing that as it's not being swept away. I admit even being confused about Tony/Andre. They did a good job with that and I loved the scenes. Roman's stabbing while Bo was on the phone was played well. The plane stuff was good too. All well-acted. Joe was great and I like how Bart and Rolf tried to comfort him. Sami turning up like she did was lame but everyone knew Stefano had her and the man is dying so he doesn't have the strength right now to hold on to her nor can he kill her with people knowing he has her. It's lame but understandable I guess. Stefano's laughing in regards to Lucas threatening him was funny too.

Nick/Max was good. I like Max being active and enjoyed how Nick remembered the paternity stuff. Chelsea/Jett was boring and STOP WITH THE FLASHBACKS!! I know they do it for younger fans but it's being overused now and it's not typical of Hogan's writing so it needs to stop! I am glad Danielle is coming into play.

The week is off to a great start though.

• Members

I'm getting a headache from all this paternity switching and identity switching! Good show, though, although at times I felt as confused as Bo looked. I loved the Stefano scenes, especially his conversation with EJ--who BTW has been so subdued lately that he's hardly recognizable. I'm not thrilled with the paternity results, but I don't think this is the last word. It doesn't make sense to me that Sami is having twins and both are fathered by Lucas--why twins then? Unless something is going to happen to one of them. I guess we'll wait and see.

What's Andre's role in all this, and why was he hanging around the Pub after stabbing Roman? And why do people keep having secret conversations (like Jett and Danielle) in a public place like the Brady Pub anyway? Jett should have known better, despite his stupid excuse that Chelsea was too distracted by her breakup with Nick. Huh? The Pub is owned by her family.

It's kind of lame that Bart is the one who figured out the paternity, but I did like the dialogue in that scene. Very funny.

• Members

The flashbacks could also have been due to editing the script too short and having to fill the time. What shocked me was the $50,000 still on Nick when he was passed out in the lounge like that. Max didn't have that good of writing today or he didn't play it right because I was trying to drag more of feelings and passion out of him. It didn't work for me.

Andre forwarded that message to Tony which obviously Tony thought was for him. Remember when he sauntered down the steps at the pier, how quisitive his face looked. He wasn't certain he was with "Lexie" until she responded to him. That was played very well.

Even knowing Andre was going to stab Roman, I jumped and was shocked how it played.

Danielle and Jett have me curious. I don't know how she and her husband play into this and believe that the 31st is the last day the character plays onscreen so it is not a long-term part. Even if Jett tells Chelsea something, it will be just enough to keep her satisfied and maybe out of his hair while he completes his task. I'm still hoping that Jeremy is the brains of this operation.

• Administrator

Everyone knows how I feel about Sami/EJ, but I think it's a bad move storyline wise to have the babies be Lucas'. Unless of course there's going to be another flip flop.

The good people of Salen seriously need some kind of password or secret hand shake for Tony. I guess they haven't learned anything at all.

• Members

Really can't say much right now (at work), but today's show was very good. Loved the Tony/Andre stuff, more Lexie airtime, and Max and Nick stuff were also good. Did anyone notice that out of the Touch the Sky group, Jeremy and Steph weren't shown today? :)

• Members

I'm watching the show now on my dvr...First thoughts...Loving Stefano today...Great dialog to Roman, Lucas, and EJ...I loved his line to Lucas "wake up and smell the coffee"...and his line about what a great movie The Departed is...

Bo, Tony, and Lexie were good..but i agree Toups, they need to give Tony a secret handshake for him to identify himself..or give him a tracker...

Max and Nick--good stuff...Others may not like them, but i'm really enjoying the younger group...Its just Stephanie that i have a big problem with...Love the actress but can't stand her scenes with Jeremy...

and Jett--wow he looked fine today...and Marcus Patrick is really improving...I'm hoping we get some Abe and Jett scenes in the coming weeks..When Abe returns to the canvas...

• Members

Tell me about it. Days needs to do more of that. I knew it was coming but the way it was played was brilliant. I also liked the end scenes with Bo finding out and racing off. Good tension and drama. Today was all around suspense and intensity all around. We need more days like today. Even the young characters are good right now as their story is improving IMO.

They really should find a way to distinguish Tony. I agree with that. With Andre around, they need to track them both. In regards to the paternity, I have a few theories on that and have a feeling the issue is far from solved. Did they ever say whether they tested both babies? I don't remember, oddly enough. If they didn't, well, there you go. Also, even if this is how it truly ends up, there is still some drama to be had IMO. I just hate how Rolf somehow didn't notice this until Bart brought it up. Stefano just can't hire good help these days :lol: . I guess they must have both taken everyone's word for it since they thought the test was done and didn't question it until Bart brought it up. Now I wonder what everyone will do, including Stefano, when they learn this confusion happened due to Kate and Nick. Sami and her twins were in that much danger for nothing and I would just love to see everyone in Salem react to that.

The Departed line was good and I think that is a nod at what Hogan is doing with Stefano. He is taking him the route of a mafia godfather and I love that.

• Members

The DiMera stuff is always interesting.....found Stefano's choice of words about the father of those babies not being a true DiMera interesting, since he thought they were EJ's at the time.....

They need to put a bell on Andre....or implant a chip in Tony that they can check when in doubt....

Roman getting stabbed was the most exciting part of the episode....

It seems as if Andre is desperately trying to hold onto his place in the DiMera hierarchy and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in messing with the DNA results for the babies....but we'll have to see....I would much prefer to see the dramatic storyline possibility with that than with Lucas as the father.....

Absolutely agree with the retardedness of going to the Brady pub if you're trying to avoid a Brady girl....I know they're cutting back on sets, but at the very least they could've gone to the Cheatin' Heart or something....

Max kept scrunching up the wrong eye which was distracting...and I still don't care about the Vegas part of the show....I'm nitpicking, but I tend to find myself doing that more often when I don't enjoy the direction of the show as much....I see them slipping back into safe and boring mode and that's what made me tune out in the first place...

Archived