AMC: Monday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See Angie, Cam was selling it for me those first two days when they found Spike. Cam dug deep and showed us the kind of acting we saw when Gillian died. However, the past couple of days and especially today he has reverted back to his stone faced, one note thing we've been subjected too these past few years. I actually felt Ryan's pain though when he first found Spike. Cam was brilliant.

• Members

Coach Ryan

Ryan is just stepping up to the plate and is now taking on yet another duty in the grand scheme of Dynamite Kiddo jobs that are available. So let's see he has been a con man, a bartender, a CEO of three corporations without any MBA or business degree, a doctor, a superhero, a stunt man, and last but not least a preacher because he is a holy Saint but now he will take on the job of being a coach! Yep you heard it here he is going to be sitting by baby Spike's side to coach him back to health and maybe once Spike gets strong again he can kick Ryan in his Dynamite Kiddo whack whack and make it fall onto the floor so everyone can play with it as if it was some hot red licorice. But no eating on this one or else you will suffer from Gonnorhealectum, which is a sickening disease that causes people to lose common sense and elect fools back into public office and these same fools are the ones who believe that there really are WMDs in Kosovo or Israel or heck even on Antarctica! Watch out everybody because you never know what can happen. But back to Ryan being a coach. Heck did you catch the part where he even said he might coach Spike's Little League team? Oh gosh I can't wait to hear the words of wisdom Dynamite Kiddo would give the ball players. Like tell them to swing when the ball is 20 feet above their head (not the one down under). Yea like that will get them a hit and knock it out of the park and put them in line to being the next Barry Bonds. He can juice them all up!

I am just loving Erica

She really has been magnificent lately with telling Greenlee where to shove it and then thanking Zach for being good to Kendall and taking care of her and managing to not let the tragedies tear her apart from Jack...then at the end of today's show, she comforted Kendall in her time of need and told her to let it out and that she would be there to comfort her and that she had no reason to be strong for anyone but Erica could be strong for the babies. Erica has just been awesome and I am loving the way she is coming to Kendall's aid and even apologizing for bringing in the priest. Three cheers for Erica and two thumbs up! What a great woman

• Members

I have a headache from crying...

Kendall and Erica ..Those scenes kiled me :wub::(

Jack seeing the baby for the first time and how much this is killing him because he loves them all :wub::(

I find it so hard to watch those preemie baby scenes because I've lived that and sometimes its just too much for me

Joe's words to Erica about our children and no matter what happens to them or what they do you want to hold them close. Seeing each parent with their child during that montage was a killer. I even felt sorry for Greenlee even though I'm the minority.

I don't know hos much more of this I can take :(

I feel bad for Ryan and Kendall but have absolutly no sympathy for Zach. His pain does nothing for me

I thought I was the only one, Cheap :D I should say that normally I am unmoved by him but today I did feel badly for him.

• Members

My God - I had more tears today. The last 30 minutes were sooo good and sooo sad. It started with Myrtle's call to Zach, and watching Zach cry. Then Joe's speech to Erica about 'children'. And then the montage that followed as each parent looked over their kids. Finally, watching Kendall sob as Erica got in bed with her and told her it would be ok....as Zach cries while the baby is going into surgery.

I'm so impressed with this storyline. Sure its sad, but it's great emotional drama that has me totally sucked in and I'm feeling for these characters. If you don't have feelings or any care for the characters you watch, then the show isn't doing something right.

I even loved the last scenes with Ryan and Spike - maybe bc I want to be a dad - but I loved how he kept going over all the things he wants to do with Spike in the future.

The only thing that brought this episode down was the 'Fusion Filler'. I understand the importance of it all, and I'm glad they aren't just dropping the Fusion Day and Night thing during this storyline, but there were too many scenes today. I'm so sick of Ava acting so irresponsible with this job that she's dreamed of so much. Her bitching as got to stop.

I gotta give props to Courtney Bugler....today was really good.

• Members

Erica and Kendall had be in tears today. That was just heartbreaking! Erica getting into bed with kendall and holdign her as she just sobbed. :(

I felt so bad for Zach today too. I hadn't been liking him much lately but no one deserves to go through what he's going through. He is finally getting his chance to be a father and his son may die. And him crying outside of the operating room was hard to watch because most of the men I know don't cry unless they are in extreme pain.

I liked Ryan talking to Spike too. It was nice to hear all the things Ryan wants to do with him. You can tell that all he wants is for his son to wake up.

I even liked the Jack/Greenlee scenes because regardless of how much I hate Greenlee, Jack is her father and no matter what, he will always be there for her and love her. I can understand him not wanting to think the worst of her even though deep down inside, Jack knows Greenlee had planned to kidnap Spike.

• Members

Yes it was Chip Hayes.

I bawled like a baby when Myrtle phoned Zach. Poor Eileen mustn't be well. And I bawled even more with that last Erica/Kendall scene. Susan Lucci has been so amazing and Erica has been amazing.

Lish rocked when she saw Spike just flawless. Today's episode kep[t up the pace. The Fusion stuff seemed out of place but at the same time didn't because it showed what Kendall and Greenlee would normally be doing so I was ok with it. Sabine was great today, so quiet, so jaded. She showed how Greenlee really would feel. Josh and her were good...... he wants to hate her but I don't think can deep down.

• Members

The first half was heartbreaking, however when Mrytle called Zac I lost it! Just hearing that voice...and how wonderful was it to see a scene between Joe and Erica!!!!

I pray that B&E can keep up this up for many years to come!!!!!

• Members

You know what would make this heart wrenching story even more heart wrenching? If David were there. The fact that David kind of went through the same thing with Leora (regarding the surgery) would have gotten us some great David/Erica scenes and some great David/Kendall scenes. David doing his best to resist the urge to tell Kendall NOT to do the operation, knowing that it killed his daughter, yet not wanting to keep her from making the right decision for her child.

*just got chills*

• Members

David would work so well during this storyline. Performing the operation on Baby Slater. And then his connection to Greenlee. God Ryan you've opened my eyes to a facet of this story that I never even thought of, and now you are making me miss David :( Great point.

Archived