Days:Sheffer interview/spoilers

• Members

The Plan To Save Days!

Tackling the Brady/DiMera battle was something that HS has wanted to do since joining Days last year, but he had to bide his time before executing a tale involving so many A-list veterans - stars who were temporarily sidelined due to economic constraints. "Restrictions were placed on us for a while taht didn't allow us to do certain things," he says. Thankfully the purse strings have been loosened and Doug, Julie, Stefano, Tony, Lexie and Anna have returned allowing Sheffer to start his tale, incorporating historical facts (the tunnel between Doug's Place and the DiMera mansion) and new imformation (the tragic romance between Stefano's father, Santo, and Shawn's sister, Colleen). "History is incredibly important. You have to find the balance between the present story, which has to be current and contemporary, but still always tap into that history," notes Sheffer. In reviewing tapes from the 80's, Sheffer became a fan of Days supercouple Tony and Anna. "I want to give the audience back the fun, sweet Tony. Set right that he was never a criminal." But could the Count - who once framed Marlena for the Salem Serial Killer - ever be redeemed? "Someone asked me, 'Did you know there was an Andre?'" he confesses with a smile. "I said, 'Tell me all about it.'"

VCR Alerts:

Danger closes in on Hope after Stefano catches her snooping around in the DiMera mansion on Thursday, June 28.

And it's been a long time coming but Belle and Philip finally receive their divorce papers on Friday, June 29.

TBN......

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"The Plan To Save DAYS" article has been an annual tradition since 2001.

However, they have never ever succeeded to actually save it, which is why they have to keep coming up with new plans all the time. I wouldnt be surprised if we are back in the same situation again next year.

• Members

Sounds like Andre is all but confirmed, which was expected. I love him mentioning going back to Tony and Anna. It sounds like he wants to keep them both around. Yay!!

You can tell Hogan is excited because he is speaking again like he was before. This is what he wants to and likes to write. He loves the vets.

It's good to see him watching the videos too. You can really see that he is with the way the story is being approached.

• Members
It really is. This is how he sounded when the news got out about him being the new HW. Sadly he couldn't write what he wanted, hopefully we'll get to see some of that now.

It's good to see him talking about history!! And I think I'm gonna like this Santo/Colleen story.

Tony & Anna? Sounds good to me!

Archived