May 28 - June 1, 2007

Toups

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GL's ratings are making me really sad. This is their lowest yet, right? :( If this Tuesday's show was any indication of what last week was about, then I can see it falling even more. There are too many newbies front-and-center and the Josh/Reva breakup/reunion cycle version 100-something stopped being intriguing soap ages ago. They need to get rid of some of the new characters and bring some old ones back.

I've been watching ATWT the past few weeks and it's not much better. Too much focus on Jennifer Landon's characters and the Carly/Jack/Katie triangle might have gotten people talking but it hasn't gotten people watching. :rolleyes:

• Members

That is true, but I haven't hoped or thought there would be a rating bump in a while, I don't think.

This week, there is stellar writing, stellar acting, it finally feels like DAYS, it's talking like DAYS, it's walking like DAYS, it's acting like DAYS. Stefano is back. Tony is back. John is back. Willow was killed. The buzz is back.

I am not one of those wide-eyed DAYS optimists who loves everything it does and hopes for a raise every week. Well, I hope, but I don't THINK it will.

Next week, I predict it will. *KNOCKS ON A LOT OF WOOD.*

Thank you! I didn't make it though! d_alias did!

I love TP. Come to DAYS, TP! You'd the perf Jeremy!

• Members

P&G is so cocky, and honestly, I have no idea why. They think everything they do is amazing. Their soaps are two of the worst on air right now. Honestly, PSNS has been surpassing them in quality lately.

P&G needs to stop being so g.d. cocky and stubborn. Stop being so proud and make some changes, dumb asses!

• Members

DAYS is in a great position right now. In February they decided to get really boring while GH had the best sweeps in years. No surprise so many people tuned out.

But now we have the same situation in a reverse. DAYS is getting great and doing everything to have really eventfull summer while all other soaps are really boring, ordinery, or in a crisis. And people are tuning in.

I would also love to point that getting viewers while on NBC is so much harder than on any other network because there is no soap lineup anymore.

• Members

So true. There are no crossover soap viewers from Y&R, ATWT, GL, B&B, GH, AMC or OLTL to gain, whereas all the other shows have that luxury. It's just miserable little Passions for Days to draw from, and that's not saying much.

Days at a 2.3 on a one-soap lineup is equivalent, I think, to at least a 2.5 on ABC or CBS.

Archived