May 28 - June 1, 2007

Toups

• Members

WOW! Those CBS ratings ARE awful! Like I've been saying all along, Y&R is the most important and you see now that it's in the toilet, people aren't around to watch the other three. It's am EMERGENCY that Latham is fired!!!! WTF is going on behind the scenes?! Why is a newbie being given such special treatment?!

Lynn Latham might just be responsible for the END OF SOAPS. Once CBS is dead, daytime is dead and ATWT/GL (even B&B) are in B-A-D- shape!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Y&R is part of the problem. But if ATWT was good enough it wouldnt need to rely on Y&R's numbers. Gawd....what will it take to fire Jean Passanante? This is ridiculous....fire the hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

The show needs a major overhaul. How long can they let this go on? I predict Katie and Jack will end quickly. CBS and PGP have made the show reunite Jack and Carly in the past. I also think the whole Craig/Meg/Paul triangle is a disaster and too repetitive. Just seeing Lucinda on air in a story when she is reduced to a criminal isn't enough. While i am no Scott Bryce fan he has a ton of fans, but again he has a bad story. The writing just sucks. I don't think Gwen and Will need to split up but they need something interesting for their characters and not Cleo.

• Members

YR sucks!

My friend and I watched it the other day... after a long time (she hasn't watched longer than I)...

Anyway, she was like: Who is that? and Who is this now? ALL THE TIME!

She practically only knew Sharon, Jack, Phyllis, Brad and Nikki.. okay, she new Amelia as Vicky, but she doesn't like her... lol

But I am glad that YR is going down... they gave LML too much control and now they have to deal with it. Fix things, CBS and Sony, PLEASE!!!

Oh, and has there been news on renewal of ATWT and GL? Cause if not, these ratings certainly won't help... :unsure:

• Members

I called it right! Days got a 2.3, and it was a rock solid 2.3 at that. Now they just need to overtake OLTL and AMC, and either CBS or ABC will pick them up in 2009. A little balance and a lot of romance goes a long way!

• Members

I can't believe that Days held a solid 2.3 from Tuesday - Friday! That's fantastic.

Still, a 2.3 is nothing compared to what the show could be getting. We have a long way to go.

• Members

Oh I agree, Kenny. It will be a long, slow steady climb to get back to where it was before the February nosedive, if Days ever gets back there.

But it is still only .3 away from GH and 3rd place, which is CRAZY considering where this show was a month ago.

AND at least Days is doing things right with these staggered returns because I feel like Stefano and Doug/Julie should warrant at least another .1 bump.

Archived