Paris Hilton already released from Jail

winterguy125

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, now I will watch the crappy news now. Now I can die of laughter, LMAO, the judge deserves an academy award and a judge of the year award. LMAO, I'm watching msnbc and one of the commentators commented on the pic of her crying she said,"whether you like her or not, thats pathetic." Bet paris loves those stalkerazzi's now that have pics of her crying all over the place, not thats hot!LMAO

• Members

With the Rev. Sharpton going to LA, I could see a lot of problems coming if the judge didn't uphold the court. This is a beginning to illustrate that laws apply to all races, economical status, etc. Hooray for the judge. He holds an appointed seat, so I wonder if the billionaire's will buy his appointment out. That will be interesting to see. I hope they get slammed if they try. Paris should consider herself fortunate that the jail gave her the comfort she has.

Now that was the fair part of me. The mother part of me says she is in no way prepared to handle this sort of situation even if she is a grown woman. I don't know how she can handle it and think mommie ought to join her.

• Members

OMG, I can't believe Ann Coulter is on foxnews supporting paris hilton, saying she's being treated unfair. She doesn't have any sympathy for women that lost their husbands in 9/ll(the ones that were democratic/supported democrats) but she has sympathy for paris hilton????

• Members

Ridiculous, but c*nts of the same feather flock together.

Ron Black was also defending Paris on the Today show, decreeing that people were jealous.

This pretentious snob got what was coming to her. Make an example out of her!

• Members

What a shallow remark that people are jealous. People are outraged at injustice when it occurs no matter who incurs it. Stupid man should never have opened his mouth because he marked himself as stupid. Coulter needs all the badmouthing she can get. It's how she makes her living.

• Members

from what CNN is reporting, the average sentence for violating probation is only 2 days. So if that is true - then this 45 days is definitely not fair treatment for Paris Hilton. They should have done this back when she pled no contest to the DUI, instead of giving her probation in the first place.

She definitely needs to be taught some kind of lesson about the dangers of drunk driving. Prison seems to be the only viable option, rehab and classes are useless. But I as everyone has been screaming about the injustice of whats going on I really hope they aren't putting her in jail because she's a celebrity.

• Members

ha_ha.jpg

4pu1hcp.jpg

Paris Hilton is "teetering on the brink."

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that Hilton has been crying a lot, praying and extremely withdrawn.

Hilton is in the medical ward at Twin Towers, an L.A. County jail facility. She is in a room by herself with a glass door. For her protection, a sergeant guards the door at all times.

We're told Hilton hasn't eaten or slept since she arrived yesterday.

Sources have described her condition today as "fragile" and "despondent." One source called her "a train wreck" while another said she is "sullen and withdrawn."

We've learned her shrink, Dr. Charles Sophy, spent more than two hours with her this morning. Hilton's family can't visit today. In the medical ward, families can only visit on Sundays and Tuesdays.

We're told Hilton is receiving "appropriate medical attention." We're told she's being given psychotropic medication.

Archived