Paris Hilton already released from Jail

winterguy125

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I've said before, I can understand ATWT's overall points. Yes Paris should pay for what she has done and she should not be treated any different than a person that doesn't have two pennies to rub together. But the tone from a lot of people has been glad that she is in jail, not because justice is being served, but simply because she is a celebrity and is famous. IMO, I get this impression from posts saying "oh she won't be able to get her extensions done", etc. etc. or "poor little rich girl" Maybe I am misreading but all I'm saying is that I can see where anyone, including ATWT, would get that impression of people being jealous.

• Members

I think Paris will end up smelling like a rose when this is over. If I'm hearing correctly and she really has woke up from "brainless" existence, she is in a position to be an amazing person, just like her mother groomed her to be. She was just missing the humanity part and if this made it's mark on her, gives her the missing element, then she wins big as does the world. Hoping for her.

Archived