Paris Hilton already released from Jail

winterguy125

• Members

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/p...lton/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Paris Hilton was freed from jail Thursday morning, just three days after she began serving what was to be a 23-day sentence for violating probation, according to celebrity Web site TMZ.com.

TMZ.com quoted what it called "unimpeachable sources" saying Hilton left the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, early Thursday.

The Web site said L.A. County Sheriff's Department would hold a news conference at 7 a.m. Pacific time (10 a.m. Eastern) to discuss her release.

Hilton checked into the facility Sunday night to begin serving a sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. The sentence, originally 45 days, was reduced to 23 for various reasons, including good behavior

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I heard she was released for "health reasons."

Girl was probably starving herself. Stupid bitch.

Her going to jail was like a good, soapy payoff. Now I've been ripped off! LoL I want my money back!

• Members

Yeah, I read on Perez that Paris was whining because her cell was cold, and she only had three small blankets, one of which she had to use as a pillow since he had no pillow. Cry me a frickin' river! She also, apparently, wasn't eating because she had no appetite (maybe she was throwing her food up, due to nerves?) and that's probably what prompted her release. The jail didn't want to be accused of making Paris anorexic.

Archived