Paris Hilton already released from Jail

winterguy125

• Members

Paris Hilton has issued the following statement:

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

I can't take this media whore seriously.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad the bitch is going back to jail. Let her cry all the way!

Bitch has gobs and gobs of money. Just think of all the other illegal sh!t she's gotten away with, because you know she has! I'd love for 'em to lock her away for three months or longer.

I can't believe she was actually screaming for her mommy in the courhouse, LoL! Bitch, it's just jail! Yeah, it's no bed of roses... but it's not as if they were leading you away to an execution! Bitch is SPOILED ASS ROTTEN when just the thought of sleeping on something other than a luxurious super-king mattress and 15000-thread count sheets makes her break out into allergy.

Hopefully this taught her that money can't buy you everything. You don't rule the world, bitch.

• Members

Exactly! She's spending 45 days in jail (more likely 23 with good behavior). She has already been there seven days as it is. If she only stoped whining, the time would probably pass much quicker.

• Members

only if you work for CNN, FoxNews or MSNBC, because she's completly right. There was one guy being cross interviewed on CNN, either during the day or the Larry King special, that pointed out that like 20 something people were killed on friday - but all we heard about was Paris Hilton going to jail. The american news media is a joke.

• Members

I also don't think it's low that Paris mentioned the troops because she is right. Also, it does seem as if a lot of people are just jealous...yes she should not be treated any different than anyone who didn't have a dime and she should be punished for what she has done, there is no doubt about that. But criticizing her for crying and screaming for her mother? Yup, that speaks of someone who is just interested in seeing her go to jail because she is rich and a celebrity not because of what she has done.

• Members

So true. I was nearly feeling sorry for her until that press release. What that press release showed me is she was soothed by and probably had multiple orgasms upon hearing about the amount of press coverage she got on Friday. "That's hot." She doesn't give a s**t about the troops getting press attention thus it was IMO horrible of her to mention in her "game." This girl lives for the press hounding her.

Yeah, there's also something about Mel Gibson giving $10,000 to one of his charities or something like that. He let Michelle Rodriquez walk without any jail time, and their was one more incident I heard about, but it slips my mind at the moment.

• Members

First off Paris doesn't talk or speak like that press release that was given. She doesn't care about anything except getting to the next party and trying to gain as much publicity as possible in the process. I hope Paris gets beat down in jail and has to lie there hurt, bruised, and in pain for a few weeks. Although if Paris does get a beat down she will probably be released for some other bs reason. I get outraged when I see people defending her on TV, are these people for real or just trying to get some of the Hilton's money on the side? She committed a crime idiots, the only reason she was released is because she has money.

Rev Al Sharpen(whatever his name is) needs to shut the FUC.K up. I am so tired of him showing up everytime a white person seems to get special privelige. Although this time I agree with him 100% about this Paris ordeal, rich black rappers and athletes get out of jail just like all celebrities do in this country. Why must it always be about color? Its not just a white thing. Him and Jesse Jackson are blatant racist and get my blood boiling everytime I see one of them. The perfect example was the recently drawn out Duke lacrosse rape case, which went nowhere because the black woman who accused white Duke lacrosse players of raping her lied over and over. It was blown out of porportion mainly because Al and Jesse just had to go on Duke's campus with the Black Panthers leading the way and they did this without any proof. That whole ordeal makes me sit to my stomach! If the roles were reversed Jackson and Sharpen wouldn't even have cared and that to me is sad, this country cares so much about color its beyond ridiculous.

Archived