Paris Hilton already released from Jail

winterguy125

• Members

Lord, here we go AGAIN. It is past time that celebrites stop getting the easy road. For years now, everyone has been kissing their ass and now they're getting it kicked. What will it take for you to open your eyes and see the situation for what it is? I mean she could have hurt or even killed someone. But I guess since it would have just been an ordinary person their lives wouldn't have counted for anything, right? Everyone wants to see justice done here. She was all ready to party the day she got out and the judge pumped her brakes. She didn't take going to jail seriously cause she *thought* that she would some way or another get out of her sentence but nope, she didn't. Maybe this will get her to open up her eyes and see things for what they really are. She is really no one important. She may have a few dollars to her name but once this life is over, there is no amount of money she could pay to get out of hell. How did the good book put it? "Its easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man (or in this case a woman) to enter the gates of heaven" Think about that and your precious Paris. I hate to be blunt, but I'm going to be. Your way of thinking is totally screwed up. I've heard of fanatics but this one takes the cake. Kissing someone's butt that doesn't give two cents about you; basically just using you to further herself. Do you honestly thinks she cares about what you think and feel? No. More than likely she is saying "thanks sucka for boosting my ego!" I don't know whats more pathetic in this case.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it were an ordinary person and IF Paris had hit them then yes it would have mattered...duh. Even the dumbest person can agree on that fact. Most human life is precious and to end one is a horrific and unacceptable crime except under the most extreme cases. Except for truly evil people or the sick freaks of this world like the pedos, murderers, etc.

My eyes are "open". Most if not all of you are jealous. Plain and Simple. I'm willing to bet that the majority of people would do anything and everything in their power to avoid jail if they had the means and motives to not serve time. I'm pretty sure that if I were in Paris position and my family were in her family's position they would do what it takes to keep me out of jail. Not because they think I'm innocent or that I'm better than anyone else. But because they love me and they're scared for me. So you'll forgive me if I don't exactly condemn her family for trying to get her off the hook. You can pretend that everyone is all noble and that they would serve their time without any fights or hassels but thats hardly the case. People fight to avoid jail. For good reason too. And I'm not going to fault her for not wanting to go to jail and I'm not going to get mad at her for doing what she had to do.

That is IF she even used her money to get out the first time. You're all making assumptions again without any real proof.

Last but not least I don't know Paris. But wheres your PROOF that she doesn't give 2 cents about me? 2nd where do I state that I CARE if Paris gives 2 cents about me? 3rd where is this source that says she most likely is saying, "thanks sucka" and blah blah blah. In fact where has she publically stated that she thinks shes, "better than everyone".

DO NOT call my way of thinking screwed up lady because I happen to not give a damn if some 20 year old woman goes to jail for violating parole. I'm not a fanatic. I didn't write a letter to the gov of California to get her released. Nor did I stage a sitin or anything to free her. I just happen to think that all the hoopla over her is beyond pathetic and truly a sign of the apocalypse. Yes she has a lot money. I don't think that makes her better than anyone. BUT I do think that shes better than the pathetic and clearly obssessed angry mob of losers who really just want her to go to jail because of her name and NOT because of the crime.

Only a FEW people want to see justice here. And from what I've read on this site only 2 to 3 of you can truthfully say that with a straight face. Deep down you just want a celeb to suffer. Period. Doesn't care what they did or could have done. Doesn't matter who it is. You just want "X and X" to go to jail for "Y time" so that you feel like some type of "wrong" in the past is "righted". That to me is pretty pathetic given how you don't know these people. Like I said before none of you can claim the moral high ground or claim you're better than Paris. Her behavior isn't anything abnormal.

As for Paris learning her lesson yes she could have learned it in jail but WHO exactly says that jail is the ONLY place she can learn her "lesson". Can someone answer that for me? If anything jail is just a consequence. A lesson can have the same impact and meaning regardless of how its taught and where its taught. What really matters here is if the recepient receives the message loud and clear. I firmly believe that Paris has and I hope that she grows from this. That isn't to say I think she'll be an angel. I'm sure shes going to party like usual...btw whats wrong with celebrating NOT going to jail? I know I would have done the same. She was happy to have escaped that hellhole and I can't blame her for wanting to have a good time

Lindsay on the other hand is getting a lil out of control. I'm praying for her to get better and get her ish together before she ends up like stupid Britney. That is NOT hot.

• Members

Don't need the proof sweetie, you can tell all in her attitude. And just because you said you didn't write a letter, doesn't mean that you aren't lying now. Since you are so gung ho about everyone hating her because of her name, why not spin it and call you the liar? I mean it is one thing to try to call me out and call me obsessed but uh, darlin take a look around at your posts around here and then get back to me on being obsessed. I believe that the good book said something about taking the plank out of your own eye before trying to remove a splinter from mine.

And her behavior is not normal. If she were just some everyday common chick who did nothing but party, didn't even bother to graduate from high school, she would be labeled as common trailor trash. She does nothing, she has no real talent! You don't know her either so why do you waste so much time defending her? There has to be far better things to do. Why do I want her to go to jail? Because she deserves it, like anyone else who ever violated their parole. There have been cases that have hit home with me dealing with crap such as this. While I may care for these people, they broke the law, plain and simple and they have to pay for what they do; she needs to pay for what she did. She is no better than anyone else and the sooner you get that through your head the better. It seems to me that you think cause she is a Hilton and she has money, she should get off, everyone should back off and she should go home. Well its not working this time. She should have to pay a price for what she did. How hard is that to understand? It is hilarious the lengths that people go to in order to defend her. So sad!

• Members

Huh? So now you're God and you can just declare what people feel, think, and do? Absolutely ridiculous. As for me being obsessed I'm only defending her and replying to your posts. I'm NOT the one making this a national security issue or a morality issue.

She does plenty of things and she does have talent. Maybe not talent you want or admire but thats your personal business. Plenty of other people like or love her for a variety of reasons.

Like I've said before I don't believe you want her to go to jail for the crime. You want her to go to jail because of her name. I want her to learn her lesson. And for the last time I do not think she's better than anyone else and I don't think she "deserves special treatment". I think she GETS special treatment because she is able to pay for it. Again its the "facts" and its the bottom line. Most people would do the same thing.

Its hilarious the lengths people go to in order to show how jealous they are of other people they don't know and to show how how much better they THINK they are. SO SAD!

My point is that I don't believe for a second the majority of you care about justice here. However I can tell you're one of those people who loves to have the last word so you go ahead and cast your superior moral judgement on me and my opinions. Frankly it won't change me and it certainly won't change the world. Cuz the rich will still be rich and the poor will still be poor. And Paris will still be in jail due to the ridiculous hatred that people like you feel for her based on no real reasons or facts.

• Members

So bascially you're sitting up here making assumptions about me. And by assuming, you're making a you-know what out of yourself!

Whats hilarious is the lengths that you are going for this girl. Stick a fork in it, its done. She is in jail and there is nothing that is going to change it. She tried and it failed, her ass got sent back to prison. Give it a rest already. Coming in here and barrading your opinion isn't helping matters.

I don't go around casting any judgement, but if I feel that someone should pay for their crimes, they need to pay for their crimes. I don't care who it is. If I were to go off and do something like that, I would face up to the things that I did. I f*cked up, got caught and now have to deal with it. I'm not going to go crying to mommy and daddy because there is nothing that they can do at that point. Drunk driving is serious, very serious. And I honestly think it would take someone dying because of her to make you wake up.

No one ever said that they were better than her. We are all human and again, in the end, it will not matter. All the money in the world will not save anyone.

• Members

Some of you need to learn RESPECT for your other posters. You can state your opinion, without coming off as condescending and/or as an ass. It's behavior like this that is causing longtime SON members to walk away from this board.

Circumstances are not ideal, but you know what.....we have to deal with it.

• Members

LMAO! Me jealous of Paris Hilton? It will be a cold day in H3ll before I am jealous of someone who has no talent in anything, has everything handed to her on a silver platter, thinks that Wal Mart sells wall paper (read her quotes at imdb.com), does not know that drinking and driving is a bad combination, and has no intelligence or anything of substance to say.

Why is this bitch even famous? She cannot sing, dance, act, do business, negotiate, debate, or do anything. She just parties and goes around justifying the dumb blonde stereotype. There is nothing to be jealous over when it comes to Paris.

Now if someone LIVES in Paris, then I would be jealous (I am talking about the city, not living inside of her)

• Members

Here's an idea everyone. Let's stop talking about Paris Hilton entirely. In the end, we are only giving her more of what she wants: attention. i don't know about anyone else but I'm ready to throw this bitch out for the next story like a pint of rancid milk. So how did the G8 conference go?

Archived