DirecTV PSNS: Original Castmember Staying

• Members

I agree it is ok to disagree. But PSNS lovers need to get used to the fact that people will criticize the show just like people criticize every other show on this board. PSNS isn't exempt from anything. PSNS fans really need to get over themselves - especially the ones on SON! Just because the show is the lowest rated and was cancelled, fans pull this "Wa, Wa. Poor me! Their making fun of my show!" crap. GET OVER IT! Every show on daytime is harshly criticized here.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those are my thoughts too.......

I watch it to see Tabby and Endora, they are one of the only bright spots this show has; and if it wasn't for them I'd quit the show completely......

It pisses me off to no end that the show has been on for almost 9 years, and we still haven't gotten resolution to things that happened in the first couple of years; like the Theresa, Gwen, and Rebecca tabloid fiasco that's still unresolved ..... :angry:

I have Directv and will watch Passions on there when I can, it's not "must see tv" now and won't be when it moves to Directv either.....

Like I've said before some of the weirdest things I read are in your posts here....... :blink:

• Members

Rion,

Yet again your posts REEK of hypocrisy!

So it is ok for YOU to critisize other soaps (and their cast/crew/writers) and crap and it all fine and dandy, but when others critisize YOUR show, suddenly it is a crime against humanity and all of a sudden their opinions do not matter.

GET THE F*CK OVER YOURSELF ALREADY!

• Members

Well don't cry to mommy (Errol), daddy (Toups), uncle Rick and uncle Ryan when we bash PSNS then. Don't throw a fit when we say how happy we are it is cancelled on NBC and we don't need to associate it with daytime anymore.

All you do is whine and cry about it. Man up and stop being such a little bitch. (And I mean bitch as in chump, not as in mean and vindictive which is what you actually TRY to be half the time, but really are not. Instead you just embarrass yourself.)

Archived