DirecTV PSNS: Original Castmember Staying

• Members

But if the actors stay on Passions, it's a win-win: the actors stay employed, and the fans are happy!

If other people want to see the actors on something else, well tough sh!t. Their show is Passions. That is where they belong! Don't like it? Don't watch. Learn to deal.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lemme just defend PSNS for a minute, not that I've ever truly followed it, but it bothers me when other soap viewers take the "high and mighty" approach to it...

So PSNS does the same story for years and years. True. Theresa still has never "had" Ethan and it's still going on after 8 years.

But in those same 8 years...

how many times has ATWT broken up and put back together Jack and Carly?

Ditto OLTL with Todd and Blair

Ditto B&B with Ridge and Brooke

Other soaps just package it differently... If anything PSNS is creative in that it has never really given Theresa/Ethan fans what they wanted. Jack/Carly have lost a lot of fans b/c ppl are sick of them together; they know that if/when they get back together they'll just break up in a year again anyway.

• Members

Unconfirmed

Galen Gering (Luis) supposedly has signed a contract with DirecTV, and the upcoming SOD will publish this info.

In other news, Justin Hartley's CW pilot was not picked up by the network. That - combined with Lindsay stating that she and he want to have another baby soon - leads me to believe that she will sign a new contract with DirecTV.

• Members

Reading threads like this with people making comments about a show that they once watched is beyond frustrating. ALL shows have their up and downs and everyone is entitled to change the channel if they find something unappealing. However, if you're not watching what is currently airing, stop commenting on things from the past that made you stop watching. What good is it really doing saying the show was great in 2003? Have you even been watching in 2007? Yes, I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but when TRUE Passions fans like to celebrate the show that we enjoy immensely, why must every thread about Passions be tainted with haters and ill-willed defectors? As for the move to DirecTV, it's a great thing. We have the show definitely for another year. To me that is something to celebrate considering a few short months ago we were mourning the shows cancellation from NBC daytime. I hope Passions thrives at its new home and like I have said many times before, I WILL BE SWITCHING TO DIRECTV FOR PASSIONS!!!!!

• Members

What makes my opinion nasty? And you are absolutely correct it is my opinion. We can agree to disagree, but there was no reason to call my opinion nasty. We are all hopefully mature adults that can have stimulating debates and differences of opinion without taking it somewhere it shouldn't go.

• Members

You missed the entire point of my post. I wasn't telling anyone what to do, I was making a suggestion to those making comments on things they really aren't watching. Also, I never professed to be an administrator nor do I want to be. Again, you're trying to take this in an argumentative direction and you're going to be doing that alone.

Archived