DirecTV PSNS: Original Castmember Staying

• Members

Do shut it. I'm the one living in the positive, whereas you are letting the negativity of hating Passions eat away at your soul. I wouldn't be surprised if your hatred worms its way into your everyday life and results in you losing your job, relationships, etc. :(

And don't tell me to "man up". DO NOT even get me started on the constructedness of masculinity and how it is performed.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There you go with the sad faces. Wa. Wa. MAN UP!!! MAN THE F UP! And stop crying and whining. It's what you do when you are backed into a corner and your arguments make no sense (which they never do.)

OK, I'm done with this/you because I know you are probably reporting my posts, and I'm going to get warned for this. But it is so worth it since no one else will say it to you!

• Members

King and Mitch, I heart you :)

Its simple to all those who are fans of Passions. If you can't take it, do NOT dish it out.

Your show is not exempt from criticism and hate by certain people who are former and never fans, just like our shows aren't.

Its completely hypocritical to cry foul and get people in trouble when they speak one ill word toward your residents of Harmony when time and time again you bash the populations of Salem, Genoa City, Llanview, et al.

But atleast then, the fans know enough to use the much underrated ignore feature on the board. Just skim over negative comments and revel in your love for all things Crane.

There's an old saying: There are two things I don't like about you...your face. Now shut both of them.

• Members

THIS MUST STOP!!

Feel free to debate but can we do it respectfully like adults?

This is getting sickening. It seems like there is a flare up in every Passions thread.

If opinions are not going to be expressed in a respectful manner, action will be taken. Pure and simple.

• Members

Actually my name is pronounced "Ryan".

And the one common denominator is all the haters like King and Kenny who decide to antagonize the Passions fans in the Passions threads.

It's one thing to have a dissenting opinion. It's another to go out of one's way to harass the Passions fans.

Archived