DirecTV PSNS: Original Castmember Staying

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^ You mean the Grace that's dead and Charity which is nonexistent? M'kay.

The only couple I like on the show is Noah and Paloma. At least they ARE together and at least happy for the time being. And I LOVE Fancy's friend .... I can't think of her name Azmera? Or something --- she's hysterical!

• Members

Since 2004, we have had some awesome stuff:

The Luis/Sheridan/Antonio triangle ended

Antonio DIED!

We learned the truth about Martin

We learned the truth about Katherine

We learned the truth about Rachel

We learned the truth about Sheridan's nightmares

Eve's past was exposed

TC dumped Eve, and Eve reunited with Julian

TC's toolshed secret was revealed

Eve turned out to be the one who injured TC

We finally met Paloma, Noah, and Fancy

Chad and Whitney turned out to be brother and sister

Chad turned out to be the Crane son

Chad and Whitney reunited when it turned out they weren't siblings

Theresa learned little Ethan was really Ethan's son

Gwen confirmed Theresa's suspicions that she outted Ethan to the tabloid

Julian and Rebecca divorced

Ivy was exposed for breaking up Sam and Grace

Beth was exposed as having kidnapped Marty from Sheridan

Alistair's reasons for hating Sheridan were expanded upon

• Members

My favorites were Theresa and Ethan. Did Ethan ever find out that Gwen/Rebecca were responsible for leaking the news of his parentage to the tabloids? Gawd, waiting for that to come out was torcher. Not to mention having Theresa and Ethan together.

I also loved Ivy and Sam. Their story reminded me of Holden and Lily from ATWT. It is a shame there has been no payoff for these couples.

• Members

Ethan found out a few times, but there was never any proof, so he didn't believe it. Now he's starting to suspect that Gwen could've actually done it.

DO NOT compare Ivy to Lily. You think it's "sweet" that that conniving bitch tore apart the entire Bennett family and indirectly MURDERED Grace? Grace is Sam's true love! Yeah, what a romantic love story! :rolleyes:

• Members

The ONLY thing that would intrigue me about PASSIONS on DIRECTV is if Lindsay Hartley didn't renew her contract, they kill off Theresa and Ethan and Gwen reunite. That would ALMOST make the move to DIRECTV worth it. Gwen needs to get what she wants for a chance without "Theresa" getting in her way. But knowing Reilly, Gwen will never be endgame to any storyline.

I'm glad Ben Masters is staying with the show. He's talented and seems to liek PASSIONS.

• Members

Figures nothing has been really resolved with the Ethan mess.

Grace and Sam are sooooooooooo boringgggggggggggggg!! Grace for that matter was dull as he$$!!!

Oh Gwad no. I hate Gwen with Ethan. I could see the show going to DirectTV and it getting cancelled with still no resolutions...LOL.

• Members

LOL. I think Sam and Grace are so boring. But then again, everything with Grace is boring. Part of it being Dana Sparks and her stiff, one-note performances. The character of Grace demanded a fierce, lively soap vet that could play all the layers. For the get-go I thought Grace should have been a role for Alice Barrett.

At least Ivy has spark and personality!

But hey, you watch everyday and would know more than I would. I admire your crazy PASSIONS fan status.

• Members

When I did watch the show, in the beginning, I defended Theresa. I thought she was cute and relatable to the audience. And slowly, but surely, b!#4h invented a new form of psycho. I mean, in the beginning, Gwen had every right to hate Theresa for trying to come between she and Ethan.

And I could also see the show going to DIRECTV with no resolutions. PASSIONS is the show that refuses to die, even when faced with cancellation.

• Members

Could the original poster put the character that each actor or actress portrays on Passions in "()" besides their name so that those of us who gave up on Passions long ago and might not remember all their real names will be able to recognize who is staying and whos leaving? Thanks in advance.

That aside however I watched Passions a lot from 99 to 02 but it became so boring and ridiculous that I just stopped watching. And then about a few months ago I was flipping thru channels inbetween ATWT and OLTL and lo and behold Theresa! Of course she was still pining over Ethan. Of course Ethan was STILL with Gwen. Nothing had really changed. The same dumb show that I had gotten sick of was still on the air. However you reap what you sow and JerK has finally gotten his. Passions is basically cancelled. Its brain dead and on life support. I think things will get worse on Direct TV to be honest. I don't know how the ratings can go UP when its moving from mainstream cable onto DirectTV but who knows. We'll see in a few months.

My favorites were Sam and Ivy, Kay and Miguel, Fox (back when Justin was there) and Whitney. I'm also a huge fan of Luis and Fancy. I shudder to think how horrible this show is going to be at the end of its run.

And Rion you'd really sell your FIRSTBORN to watch Passions? Interesting to say the least... :blink:

Archived