DirecTV PSNS: Original Castmember Staying

• Members

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I've barely participated in this thread! Don't drag me into this little tiff you're having with King, because I'm no part of it! Seriously, why are you trying to pull me in? I'm not even involved!

As for antagonizing, how many times have to rubbed it into the faces of AW and SuBe fans that their shows were cancelled for Passions to live on? Numerous times now. Numerous. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is the definition of starting a fight. Responding to something you find (but may not be) objectionable starts the fights. It's an attitude like that which helps you shirk responsibility. You aren't "just" responding. You are an active member of the fight, each and every time.

• Members

'PASSIONS' ACTORS MAKE THE SWITCH TO DIRECTV

Published: May 23, 2007

BURBANK, Calif. – MAY 23, 2007 – NBC Universal Television Studio has signed principal cast members of the hit daytime drama "Passions" to new contracts, ensuring that they will continue with the soap when it makes the move from NBC to The 101 on DIRECTV on September 17.

Those continuing with the series include: Eric Martsolf (Ethan), Ben Masters (Julian), Kim Johnston Ulrich (Ivy), Dylan Fergus (Noah), Galen Gering (Luis), Emily Harper (Fancy), Lindsay Hartley (Theresa), Liza Huber (Gwen), James Hyde (Sam), Juliet Mills (Tabitha), Heidi Mueller (Kay), Tracey Ross (Eve), Eva Tamargo (Pilar), McKenzie Westmore ("Sheridan") and Erin Cardillo (Esme).

"We are thrilled that the principal cast members will continue on the show," said Annamarie Kostura, VP Daytime, NBC Universal. "It is important that the fans know that the show will still be the same after the move."

http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc/enter...assions039.html

• Members

They had to have offered home girl the moon, the stars and apple pie for her to stay.

I hope on DirecTV, the fans get what they want in a finale if/when PASSIONS ends. Who knows, after DirecTV fails, they'll probably end up doing daily segments in USA TODAY or starting a series of books.

• Members

I doubt it. Lindsay said in a recent interview that she had planned to sign a new contract on NBC if Passions had been renewed; she and Justin were planning to have another child by next year. Also, she sounded like she was not happy about having to go on auditions. Plus, Justin doesn't have a steady gig.

Archived