AMC Actress OUT

• Members

Per SOD

Stacy Haiduk Will last air as Hannah Nichols on May 24th after having a Shocking final encounter with Zach.

Thorsten says he hopes she returns later down the road. He goes on to say he likes her strength and its nice to have someone other then Kendall being emotionally attached to him.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the words of my 3 year old...Aww Shucks..... I REALLY was enjoying the character of Hannah and do think she could've been intertwined in many other storylines. She was a strong, independent lady with a mysterious past. I hope she returns at some point down the road.

• Members

I always knew that the role was short term but DAYUM! People took to her so quickly. But you know what, this is how it should be. You introduce a character and judge the audience response to him/her. If they like them, then you bring them back at a later date, if you don't then you get rid of them when their contract is over.

I <3 Josannah!! :(

She will be missed....

• Members

I'm not sure what to feel. I hadn't quite yet formed a real attachment to Hannah, but at the same time, I didn't hate her, which is saying something when it comes to soap characters LOL. I'm sad to see her go so soon, but to see that it is only a newbie leaving and not yet another vet as I had feared upon seeing AMC ACTRESS OUT, I must admit I am relieved.

• Members

BOOOOOOOO!

What is AMC thinking? She's been an AWESOME addition to the cast. We needed someone in her age range and acting ability. Ugh.

I do think we probably haven't seen the last of her, but with Greenlee back, and I know it seems strange to think this, but I had a feeling that Hannah's time was nearing.

• Members

I hope they didn't get rid of Hannah for NuGreenlee!!!! Imo, the actress who played Hannah was much better and she had chemistry with just about every man in Pine Valley so her storyline could have gone anywhere. I'd take her over Annie, NuGreenlee, Krystal, or Babe!

• Members

I think Stacy Haiduk is more beautiful now than she was any number of years ago on Superboy or Melrose Place. But maybe I'm blind, because I guess she is awfully Botoxed when you look closely.

Either way the character didn't have a point but I hope she gets more daytime work because she is a solid performer who is often taken for granted.

• Members

Hannah was too one note. They didn't develop her character enough. All she did was whine constantly.

Her story had more holes in it than swiss cheese. What I read at most boards, alot of people were sick of her constant wah wahing.

SH is a great actress.

I do think Hannah will be back, maybe as a recast, but I think she'll be back around the time Zach & Kendall are having their baby............. They're so turning her into the next Leslie Coulson

• Members

Huge mistake!

AMC is so low on interesting characters and REALLY REALLY good actresses, so why get rid of such talent. And Stacy has chem with just about...um...EVERYBODY???

Dumb asses is what they are! Hopefully, a well written show will pick her up, which means her daytime days may be over because none of the soaps are kicking ass right now...

ANDREA

Archived