AMC Actress OUT

• Members

I know those huge acting chops that Stacy brought may have thrown some people off, but Hannah one note? Stacy did a wonderful job, in such a short period of time, showing us a tough but vulnerable woman. She has many demons. "Blame Zach, but what could I have done differently"?

She rocked, and AMC are idiots for letting Stacy go.

One note? Only to those who felt she was a threat to ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzendall...

ANDREA

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know those huge acting chops that Stacy brought may have thrown some people off, but Hannah one note? Stacy did a wonderful job, in such a short period of time, showing us a tough but vulnerable woman. She has many demons. "Blame Zach, but what could I have done differently"?

She rocked, and AMC are idiots for letting Stacy go.

One note? Only to those who felt she was a threat to ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzendall...

ANDREA

• Members

Oh please spare me. LMAO you crack me up. Huge acting chops, oooookay, if you mean playing ice cold frigid bitch is acting chops, then okay again. Leven Rambin acted circles around her.

Please she's hardly a threat, Zach could barely tolerate her, and her wah wahing. I'm surprised he didnt roll his eyes at her. Even Lily could sense the evil in her, Lily's very good at reading people.

How is she NOT one note. Her dialogue consisted of: "I lost my son, boo hoo" "Josh you're an ass" "I lost my son boohoo" "Josh you're an ass"

This is what SH has in the works:

* In Production

1. Level Seven (2007) (pre-production) .... Sergeant Mulway

2. Victim (2007) (post-production) .... Janet

3. The Mannsfield 12 (2007) (post-production) .... Lela

4. "Final Approach" (2007) (mini) TV Series (post-production) .... Alexa Windom

5. The Sitter (2007) (TV) (post-production) .... Shawna

• Members

I am sad to hear that she is leaving. I always was under the impression Stacey signed a contract. I guess I was wrong. I liked Hannah and Stacey was a very strong addition to the cast acting wise. Plus it was interesting to see someone intertwined with Zach and Kendall other than Ryan. Oh well... if she was only on for short term.... a point to her being in PV then was never really established. Maybe she was a McTavish creation and the new writers did not want to pursue her story further? Who knows.

Archived